What Do You Think, Who Is Better Client Dev?

lord_rex

What do you think, who is better client dev?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think, who is better client dev?

ahahah thanks for calling me Leecher, anyway I vote to you because I know you are a skilled person but in Photoshop, anyway here your Ithilien maked in 30 minutes  :happyforever:

Shot00000.jpg

Shot00001.jpg

Shot00002.jpg

ahahah thanks for calling me Leecher, anyway I vote to you because I know you are a skilled person but in Photoshop, anyway here your Ithilien maked in 30 minutes  :happyforever:

Shot00000.jpg

Shot00001.jpg

Shot00002.jpg

nice job, CE :)

thanks for calling me Leecher, anyway I vote to you because I know you are a skilled person but in Photoshop, anyway here your Ithilien maked in 30 minutes  :happyforever:

Hahaha, I'm just dying from laughter right now

2438326-laughing-hysterically.gif

Wanna know WHY? BECAUSE OF THIS: Reales Armor

1. CriticalError is a leecher indeed:

- he didn't made this coppy of my armor (Lucifer made it!)

- he leeched it just to show off

2. The "maked in 30 min" just pwned me from chair  :happyforever:

What an pathetic leecher :D Even now he shows others ppl work to tell he did it and it took him 30 min  :happyforever:  It took him 30 min to leech it. 

THIS SHIT MADE MY DAY! I need to coppy this post!  :happyforever: Go ahead and work with this pathetic skunky banana leecher who can only show-off with others ppl work. OMG, I'm loling so hard right now, You can't even imagine...

post-32797-What-an-Idiot-Will-Ferrell-gi

Edited by aVVe

Hahaha, I'm just dying from laughter right now

2438326-laughing-hysterically.gif

Wanna know WHY? BECAUSE OF THIS: Reales Armor

1. CriticalError is a leecher indeed:

- he didn't made this coppy of my armor (Lucifer made it!)

- he leeched it just to show off

2. The "maked in 30 min" just pwned me from chair  :happyforever:

What an pathetic leecher :D Even now he shows others ppl work to tell he did it and it took him 30 min  :happyforever:  It took him 30 min to leech it. 

THIS SHIT MADE MY DAY! I need to coppy this post!  :happyforever: Go ahead and work with this pathetic skunky banana leecher who can only show-off with others ppl work. OMG, I'm loling so hard right now, You can't even imagine...

post-32797-What-an-Idiot-Will-Ferrell-gi

aVVe you're too nasty... and what if he has just made the same stuff by hand in 30 min without checking MXC and Lucifer's implementation? :P

Edited by lord_rex

aVVe you're too nasty... and what if he made it really in 30 min without checking MXC and he is just made the same by hand? :)

1. I know how much time it needs to make ONE texture for this.

2. In 30 min he could make (ready in-game) light armor for male fighter with whole texturing, making utx and putting all shits into the game, but not 3 chars armors. He just loost himself with his show-off - he just went too ballsy with this "30 min" ^^ 

WHY: simply because he didn't knew how long it takes. WHY? Because he didn't make a single piece of that shit. What a lame. Haha

3. This pathetic idiot didn't thought I saw this lame copy of my work few months ago :D

3. OMG...I'm loling sooooo hard. I'm giggling like a little school girl right now. Haha  :happyforever: 

I <3 THIS TREAD NOW.

Edited by aVVe

Please, keep this pathetic clown in Your priceless team - be a monkey in his circus show  :-beep- yeah:

Oh man, whole this shit was just...oh...PRICELESS. Thank You  :poker face:

Please, keep this pathetic clown in Your priceless team - be a monkey in his circus show  :-beep- yeah:

Oh man, whole this shit was just...oh...PRICELESS. Thank You  :poker face:

he isn't in my team, I simply made a contract with him, that's all :)

he isn't in my team, I simply made a contract with him, that's all :)

Haha, whats wrong Rex? Now even You don't want to be have anything to deal with this clown? Why? He is so cool:

- even when he "thx me for calling him a leecher" he posts screens of leeched files,

Haha, HOW LAME You have to be to do that?  :you serious?: It is just beyond imagination. Only clown like him could do that  :happyforever: 

Haha, whats wrong Rex? Now even You don't want to be have anything to deal with this clown? Why? He is so cool:

- even when he "thx me for calling him a leecher" he posts screens of leeched files,

Haha, HOW LAME You have to be to do that?  :you serious?: It is just beyond imagination. Only clown like him could do that  :happyforever: 

it still not changes the fact, that Critical Error is a better client dev than you :)

just check the votes! :P

it still not changes the fact, that Critical Error is a better client dev than you :)

just check the votes! :P

1. Yeap, indeed - he is MASTER of leeching others ppl work! No doubt. The only thing he "developed" by him self was the shit this morning.

2. MXC fat kiddos knows only how to eat butter with spoon. They can vote for this pathetic clown just because they KNOW NOTHING JON SNOW  :-beep- yeah: 

So put this votes into Your ass  :happyforever:

1. Yeap, indeed - he is MASTER of leeching others ppl work! No doubt. The only thing he "developed" by him self was the shit this morning.

2. MXC fat kiddos knows only how to eat butter with spoon. They can vote for this pathetic clown just because they KNOW NOTHING JON SNOW  :-beep- yeah: 

So put this votes into Your ass  :happyforever:

1. John Snow, you mean right? :D

2. he has been client dev for longer time than you :P

1. John Snow, you mean right? :D

2. he has been client dev for longer time than you :P

1. FAIL https://www.google.pl/?gws_rd=ssl#q=jon+snow

2. FAIL: so he is leeching files since ever. Nice  :you serious?:

1. FAIL https://www.google.pl/?gws_rd=ssl#q=jon+snow

2. FAIL: so he is leeching files since ever. Nice  :you serious?:

no, I was speaking about him: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Snow_(physician)