hahaha only one designer can look the tattoo :P

now i can say that yes this tattoo rocks xD

haha .. 

It's not only that ;)

I'm looking for a new design for my 4th tattoo . :D

haha .. 

It's not only that ;)

I'm looking for a new design for my 4th tattoo . :D

i can make tattoos for free i have friends which their work is to make tattoos but on nowdays you will see every single random guy 14-18 y/o with tattoo that's why i never make 2nd tattoo 

i can make tattoos for free i have friends which their work is to make tattoos but on nowdays you will see every single random guy 14-18 y/o with tattoo that's why i never make 2nd tattoo 

Well, personally i see it as an art.

I don't know if i ever stop making tattoos. :)

Small tight boobs all the way.

Take into consideration that 90% of the people who want a tattoo or alredy have one, wanted it based on current trend like maori nowdays or similar to that(tho i rarely see a true maori). Also its not about the amount of tattoos its about the meaning behind them and the feeling that you wear the with pride not to be a fake that says ohh look girls my tattoos im so badass. :)

Small tight boobs all the way.

Take into consideration that 90% of the people who want a tattoo or alredy have one, wanted it based on current trend like maori nowdays or similar to that(tho i rarely see a true maori). Also its not about the amount of tattoos its about the meaning behind them and the feeling that you wear the with pride not to be a fake that says ohh look girls my tattoos im so badass. :)

Intrepid, please answer to the question. Big or Small boobs? :D

yes that's true and this is the 1st reason i didn't make any other tattoo since i want to make something that will have a meaning behind and not for show my tattoos on beach or on girls to pretend i'm someone..

the bad thing is that i made my tattoo before 6 years (i was 16 y/o) and it don't have that "meaning behind" it's just my "tag"..

a really cool one :)

This bitch in the photo is really f*ck%$%@%$#@.

Big boobs woman is like a "cow".

Small-Medium size boobs. (We don't mention plastic-boobs)

*Off topic:

Summer is really crazy season:

If you are single --- God bless you

If you are in a relationship then summer will make you probably to broke up (you know.....all bitches wearing almost nothing)

Edited by MeVsYou

*Off topic:

Summer is really crazy season:

If you are in a relationship then summer will make you probably to broke up (you know.....all bitches wearing almost nothing)

i already did this :P

Actually i like big boobs if they don't hang down to the belly(lol) :D Small nipples are nice though.

Like these:

Britains_Biggest_Boobs_02.jpg

But hey, think twice:

who+gives+a+++BOOBS+_8e62dff47eec8431f5f

Edited by An4rchy