Hello, since I have a free time i started deving again and completing / creating new system for Lineage that customers were waiting for.

At this time its Security Licence Manager, used primary by devs/administrators/owners of lineage 2 servers - almost your own projects or your highly costomized files.

Lets start with summarized possible FAQ:

So what is this good for and how does it work?

- It is special server licence system, that can be used while you are selling your l2 packs and you dont want to let them share.

- This system adds serial/licence file in your pack that contains Serial(password,hash,X-bit string) that is needed to let server start

- In case the licence/serial file is missing server start will fail, in case serial/licence key (in file) is wrong server start will fail.

- The serial code corespond with your own system, where you adds/removes/edits all the customers keys and SERVER IPs.

- YES, this system checkes server IP and Licence Key. In case one of these are not registered the server will simple never start.

Is this system secured from breaking?

- Yes, almost every step of code is secured. This is not protection that you will simply break by pack decompilation, edit few lines in any file or any other form - So it can be used on private (lucera, lovely, fandc, scoria, l2jdream....) and also on Non-private sources (aCis, l2jfrozen, l2java...)

- Also this proctection can be used for Project sold as already compiled packs, same as Project sold with Source code included packs.

- The system cannot be shared for any other kind of server files than its sold for. It cant be reselled. Since Implementation process is unique for every kind of project and ofc its done free by seller - me.

- This system is also proteted from Web attacks (the web manager part) as SQL injections.

Is hard to set it up? What if your client change serverIP or lose his licence file?

- Management of this system is pretty easy - Thats why web manager is included. You need just set your admin account, and than you will be able to manage licences and server IPs in a few seconds without any huge knowleade.

- If your client change his server IP, you simply log in web manager and change his IP to new one in almost 4 clicks.

- If the client lose his licence key, you can pretty fast find his old key in your manager, and generate a licence key again, or generate a new one.

Possibilities:

- Mainly around Web manager - since i am not graphical designer, my visual templates are made to be as simple and as effective as possible. In that case i make a code to be pretty easy editable - so if you have graphical sence or want any image changes, feal free to do that by your own or contact me for another template. UPDATE: in short words: you can edit the design by yourself if you will need, everything is prepared for changes

Selling Support:

- I provide  month free support (include, updates, changes, fixies) for new systems - like this one.

- I will adapt - implement the security system by myself for you (its not thing for  0-skilled ppl).

- In case of problems in first few days i usually offer sending money back.

Screenshots and Demo:

If there will be interest for web manager screens i will add them in topic, for now screens and demo available via PMs in here.

Price:

-price depends on what all would you like: Security system with/without Web Manager

Security Licence Manager pack includes:

- Server/Project security system

- Implementation to any kind of project

- 1 month support + updates

+- WEB Licence Manager system

I think all has been said, In case of any questions or if you have feeling i hasnt mentioned anythig, please feel free to PM me here.

@Author Iridin

Edited by Iridin

why i cant decompile the jar or in general open and see your code

make a local connection and a local webserver to return the strings of the lisence server to be "ok start"

and bypass your system?

i didnt get the way you protect the jar if you can explain me or private

thank you and good luck on your sales

why i cant decompile the jar or in general open and see your code

make a local connection and a local webserver to return the strings of the lisence server to be "ok start"

and bypass your system?

i didnt get the way you protect the jar if you can explain me or private

thank you and good luck on your sales

+1 i want to know the same.

In your universtiy you definitelly saw smth like this: "jar file system is managed to be easily accessible so you can just rename format to zip and extract or download some decompiler and decompile"... Yes that is true ofc, but there siome ways how you can secure your Lib file to code be "unreadable" during decompilation and extraction. I can describe you via pm/skype if you are interested, and you can try to decompile/extract any kind of secured jar (good also for me to have skilled tester ;) )

@xdem: there is no way to react on your stupid post without some proper value, but thx for bumping

There is ZERO you can do to decompiling from inside the JVM.

(And even most decompilers atm seem to be able to restore alot of strings + symbolic links automaticly).

Managed language's weakness.

Edited by mcbigmac

There is ZERO you can do to decompiling from inside the JVM.

(And even most decompilers atm seem to be able to restore alot of strings + symbolic links automaticly).

Managed language's weakness.

The retard above me can't see the beauty of my post and he flames. 2014 Maxcheaters, wannabies still think that there are ways to protect their java files...

Let me say something, once bytecode, you will never be protected, so if you want it to be secure you have to be carefull for who gets it.

If you have enough balls, do a native java compilation with  gcc/gnu/jnit

Even if you offuscate your code ita really easy to bypass. Its easy rewritw some clases in the classpath as lameguard do for example and you can rewrite only the methos where are the protection and invoque the original using reflection.

Your protection can be easy breake.

The retard above me can't see the beauty of my post and he flames. 2014 Maxcheaters, wannabies still think that there are ways to protect their java files...

Let me say something, once bytecode, you will never be protected, so if you want it to be secure you have to be carefull for who gets it.

If you have enough balls, do a native java compilation with  gcc/gnu/jnit

One topic is coding on propriete level, the second topic is actual situation of L2. I see your point to "wanna be hero of topic". If we want to spend million of time with coding we will code new game from the zero ground. Be hero as you want and code lineage 2.1 in c++ or l2 for androids. I dont see another sence of spaming all topics in market with your wannbe hero style ;)

If you are interested or wanna more informations use PM here. If not and just flame - leave topic (pretty simple isnt it?)

One topic is coding on propriete level, the second topic is actual situation of L2. I see your point to "wanna be hero of topic". If we want to spend million of time with coding we will code new game from the zero ground. Be hero as you want and code lineage 2.1 in c++ or l2 for androids. I dont see another sence of spaming all topics in market with your wannbe hero style ;)

If you are interested or wanna more informations use PM here. If not and just flame - leave topic (pretty simple isnt it?)

java is an open source language and it simply won't be as secure as you describe it, no matter how of your shitty effort you put on it. If you want something more safe, you make the core native, but still it can be bypassed with injects like l2off. So your WTS is yet another crap that I flamed on the garbageland of maxcheaters marketplace.

1st - you should read what has been written in previos posts,  2nd- go flamepost to another topics (posts hunter rulez) 3rd - Send me your latest work links to Pm please just to check your google skills thanks 4th - in case you have some more issues to become forumhero use PM i will appreciate your ideas for sure.

nah, Im not interested on improving you at all, Im just saying that you should work on something else if you want to prove yourself or make money.

This kind of protection is really for the lols, go work on antibot protection for example

nah, Im not interested on improving you at all, Im just saying that you should work on something else if you want to prove yourself or make money.

This kind of protection is really for the lols, go work on antibot protection for example

If you are shy about your topics on sales its kind of your presentation too, I like your care ;) If you want money you should do what people wants, that the point of this topics. Ppl want-ed i made it. thats the end of our discuss i hope ;) Godd luck