classic [L2J] La2Boydpvp X500 Grand Opening 1/8/2014!

2ldiyra.jpg

Startup System :

Starting level: 85

Starting adena: 500kk

Starting Town : Giran

Starting Items: A/S Grade Armor | Icarus Weapons | S Grade Jewels

Basic Rates :

Experience: 500x

Skill Points: 500x

Party Rates: (EXP/SP) 2x

Adena Drop Rate: Custom

Drop Rate: Custom

Basic Features :

Auto Loot: Enabled

Auto Loot Raid: Disabled

Auto Learn Skills: Enabled

Weight Limit: Disabled

Death penalty: Disabled

Subclass Without Quest: Enabled

Autolearn class skills : Enabled

Autolearn forgotten skills : Enabled

Offline Shop : Enabled

Clan penalties : Disabled

Augmentation :

High Grate Lifestone: 10% (Farm)

Top Grade Lifestone: 15% (Vote/Bosses/TvT)

Enchant Rates :

Enchant Safe: +5

Enchant Max With Normal/Blessed Scrolls: +15

Enchant Max With Crystal/Raid Scrolls: +20

Olf's T-Shirt Max Enchant : +10

Normal Enchant Olf's T-Shirt Rate : 60%

Blessed Enchant Olf's T-Shirt Rate : 100%

Blessed Enchant Scroll Rate: 100%

Crystal Enchant Scroll Rate: 60%

Raid Enchant Scroll Rate: 100%

Element Stone Rate : 100%

Element Crystal Rate : 100%

Newbie Protectors :

Beware karma players!

These guards kill karma players in order to give new players a fair chance to gear up.

Noblesse System :

In order to become Noblesse you'll need speak on Services Manager.

You can become Noblesse but it costs 100 PVP Coins.

Events :

Automatic TvT Event every 60 minutes.

Reward: 5 Top Grade Lifestones Lv 84

- TvT Event -

The classic old school event!

One team fight vs other team.

Full buffs event, Potions also allowed!

Additional Information :

Olympiad Circle every week

Olympiad start 18:00 end 00:00 (retail)

Anti-Farm Protection for PvP

Max Buffs amount 28+4

Max dance amount 14

Player spawn protection

PvP Items can be augmented

Public Vote Reward system (with ip protection)

PvP Rank System

PvP Reward System

PvP Color System

Combo Kill System

Multifunction Zone (Inside this zone you get instaflag)

Custom Community Board

Wedding System

Oly max Enchant +6

Max Subclasses: 3 subclasses per character

Custom Cancelation Buffs return back after 15 seconds

Additional player commands :

/unstuck - 15 seconds

.tvt - You can view tvt info when you are on TvT Event.

.changepassword - You can change your account password.

.pvpinfo - You can view your pvp rank.

/unstuck - Teleport you to the nearest town.[15 seconds]

Custom Clan System :

Clan Level Up ItemsNeeded :

Lv5 - Free

Lv6 - 2000 La2Boyd Coins

Lv7 - 3000 La2Boyd Coins

Lv8 - 4000 La2Boyd Coins

Lv9 - 5000 La2Boyd Coins

Lv10 - 6000 La2Boyd Coins

Lv11 - 15000 La2Boyd Coins

Note: You can level up your clan and obtain fame with farm coins from Services Manager!

Custom Npc's :

Npc Buffer

GM Shop

Special Shop

Global Gatekeeper

Services Manager

Server Website : Here Ready

Server Forum : Here Ready

Server will run on closed beta phase till 29/7/2014!

Stay tuned for more news.

Edited by Sopor Aeternus
  • Upvote 2

gl you will need it. Seems that you're good in Copy/Paste :happyforever: 

wannabe.png

1st it's not the site we will use as our official site and 2nd lol they are just some rules!

What is it different about this server that isn't on every other 10 servers that open daily. Why should we choose it?

first it will not be a "summer server".

about the other things i'm player too and i also know a lot of people playing lineage 2 so i decide to build this server with features that we would like to see for example you may see rates like our server (enchant/exp/etc) but the thing is we don't want to make an easy server that you will get full items in 10 minutes and you will start pvp.

Yes it's easy and good for players BUT imagine if you get full items in 10 minutes and you will start pvp but you have nothing else to do just pvp what you will do after 2,3 weeks?you will leave cause you will get bored if you don't have something else to do.

So our point is to build a medium farm server which you can take +16 items,full attribute and +30 skills in 1 day but if you want +20 you have to kill raid bosses which they drop 100% scrolls for +20 or you can play pvp and with pvp items you can buy scrolls for +20 with 60% rate..

also you need farm for blessed Rb jewels and for clan too..

So you will have something to do you will play pvp you will play fights for raids with other enemies in order to take the drops you will farm raids with your clan for level up + skills and more!

we do not hate

we share,pass our love and knowledge only

We do nothing trivial but showing our feelings and represent the reality

Is not a shame to accept such words from people like us, it helps improving your self

but in his case... / hopeless  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

Edited by L2Forsaken

we do not hate

we share,pass our love and knowledge to him only

We do nothing trivial but showing our feelings and represent the reality

Is not a shame to accept such words from people like us, it helps improving your self

but in his case... / hopeless  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

Sure... thats why u call the fail player maybe you are this one who failed hard?

Sure... thats why u call the fail player maybe you are this one who failed hard?

Oh common, he is Karasu, his fail and retardness are like the Passive Skills in L2. Permanent and active 24/7