interlude [L2J] L2 Agathion

Balance is far off. Tyrant and Gladiator are over nurfed. Dagger on the other hand, Mirage 100%, switch 100%, 1k stabs, 3-5k critical stabs.. And I played heavy classes with lots of P.def. That custom tattoo kinda ruins everything. Archer with 1000 Atk. speed, dagger with even more.. no wonder things are the way they are. How can you open a pvp based server without testing the balance? + The berserker spirit still is on the Tank buff set, even tho I reported it 3 times to be removed. Only positive thing I've notice is that GM was actively accepting petitions. But that's it.

Balance is never 100% and it's never gonna be.... i fix what i can fix! & i fix what people report!

I had not any report for "Tyrant" or Gliadiators" ... Daggers nerfed.

Sir, it seems like more classes need ur famous "rework". Tyrant throws 1k crits on 1.7k pdef, mages do 500 dmg on geared fighters, 1 of ur tattoos isnt workin, u dont have teleport to epics and even if u manage to get to 1 of em,their drop is too shitty (like 1 epic and nothing else). Also,since ur farmin is ez and Lifestones cost 10 gb augmenter should have 1 lick options instead of retail chat window which is rly nerve-breaking to players. Havent tested gladis yet but I guess they got OP crits too.

Bishop GBH still isnt fixed,it has like 2-3 sec cooldown. Buff presets suck donkey ballz and if I wanna buff manually there are no resists as in presets.

So u see u got lots of things to work on so again,instead of trashtalkin here go and do smth beneficial for u.

Sir, it seems like more classes need ur famous "rework". Tyrant throws 1k crits on 1.7k pdef, mages do 500 dmg on geared fighters, 1 of ur tattoos isnt workin, u dont have teleport to epics and even if u manage to get to 1 of em,their drop is too shitty (like 1 epic and nothing else). Also,since ur farmin is ez and Lifestones cost 10 gb augmenter should have 1 lick options instead of retail chat window which is rly nerve-breaking to players. Havent tested gladis yet but I guess they got OP crits too.

Bishop GBH still isnt fixed,it has like 2-3 sec cooldown. Buff presets suck donkey ballz and if I wanna buff manually there are no resists as in presets.

So u see u got lots of things to work on so again,instead of trashtalkin here go and do smth beneficial for u.

I wont do fixes that are suggested in a Forum,if you really wanna help you can anytime use /gm command and your wishes will come true.

Bishop is fine

No Duelist has no op crits,he need's a boost instead.(Done,need's restart)

Tattoo of Soul is working properly it gives just P.def (We removed the attack speed)

Epics has been removed for that reason,that's why you dont see teleports,because they're drops are shitty and we are not going to increase them

About Buffer,we are working on a new one.

Tyrants? You are the only one complaining about them,they have a nice stun rate,and survability.

I wont do fixes that are suggested in a Forum,if you really wanna help you can anytime use /gm command and your wishes will come true.

Bishop is fine

No Duelist has no op crits,he need's a boost instead.(Done,need's restart)

Tattoo of Soul is working properly it gives just P.def (We removed the attack speed)

Epics has been removed for that reason,that's why you dont see teleports,because they're drops are shitty and we are not going to increase them

About Buffer,we are working on a new one.

Tyrants? You are the only one complaining about them,they have a nice stun rate,and survability.

I think I get ur attention much easier here than /gm and few times I wanted to report 1 of these things no GM was available on list. Anyways,

I agree about bishop,shouldnt spam GBH.

So if soul tattoo doesnt give atk speed,does it give more pdef than avadon?

Tyrants, I pvped one while I was sph full +8 on cov and I had 1.7k pdef while I was tryin to provoke him to flag I did 2 hurricanes of 500 dmg each (which with surrender and vortex could go up to 700-800 max? ) So he wasnt on bison or zlt or smth,he just ran up to me and did 500 normal and 1k crit with a continuous effect of stun. Im OK about stun which is normal but 1k crits on what I imagine he was using is Hawk totem? If dat seems legit to u, u should better let me know so I should stop playin.

I ll feedback some more once I check other classes.

Rebellos, a guy with 35 online max, made a video with all of them in one place, like 1 pt vs randoms, and said 400 ONLINE JOIN. Now cries for fake online counters.

Writing fail server without any explanation is braindead. Mage rules on this server, but the fact is I've seen much worse playgrounds that this. Admin is abit cocky but he is at least actively accepting petitions and willing to debate about balance. Even tho the answer is : "You are wrong" most of the time.

PS. Your community is full of immature greeks partying with mage and bishop. So don't be proud, you have successfully gathered worlds most rubbish players. :D

after i joined , that's my preview.

i believe that server isn't worked at all. "admin" didnt even try to play in his own server to see how the things are going.
as a result, many classes need a rework, shop was totally broken and the staff is kinda..hmm..gr33k.

try to be a lil more patient and not being rude. accept w/e everyone sais, otherwise serious ppl won't take "your project" seriously. if u want to get this community that u got now, u will stay on 50-100 max online.

PS : I am Greek and im proud for being Greek.

Rebellos, a guy with 35 online max, made a video with all of them in one place, like 1 pt vs randoms, and said 400 ONLINE JOIN. Now cries for fake online counters.

I didnt create any video!The video created by the players!

And the online was 250+ daily!

I didnt create any video!The video created by the players!

And the online was 250+ daily!

and then you woke up. Your server had 29 online, I logged in with player sniffer, I still remember the scene when I was laughing with some friends

Edited by xdem

and about the server:

1.daggers are nerfed, but they can easy kill archers.

2.mages hit 800-900 with normal hits - and what ? get a full geared archer and make ~2.5-3k to mages, what the prob?

3.about online. when / where u saw 20 active ppl? Agree, online is not huge, but still there are nice pvps sometime.

Edited by Universe