interlude [L2J] L2 Evo Pvp Opening In 2 Minutes !

PlayErtheia

Well done evo, at least you are using some good shares, like the APC, and the maps shared aswell. Just do me a favour at least put credits as appropriate. I am still waiting for that unique feature. 

On the side note this looks the best so far out of all the 9509304593 servers you opened.

When I'll a unique feature I'll join for sure :)

Unique features is on first page ,   3 active aguments for Normal player , and 5 active for  Premium Player ..... Did u see this in another server ?

and more i will let u know ,we have some commands unique and more will come :) ,i m trying to do something new in this server becouse the players are bored .... almost all the servers are the same :)

Edited by Evo Owner

That looks just awesome !!! I mean it's a wonderful work :| No words. I wish the server will go on the right way !!! And stay long long time online :)

That looks just awesome !!! I mean it's a wonderful work :| No words. I wish the server will go on the right way !!! And stay long long time online :)

thnx :)

Update !!!

Premium Member :

-x2 drop from rb and mobs

- 5 active can use maximum

-acces on VIP SECTION ON BUFFER (for malaria ,flu etc)

- use the command .goto (name of any player) every 3 minutes :)