All Stuffs

Hello, I am Kяaσh since some one remembered me i changed email + dont remember password :/ !
In my last topic before 1 year ++ i have tell that i will stop developing anymore, so i am back but dont like before i will be here only for selling stuffs to the guys that are interesting, i hope that maybe some one will be remember me cause with 1 post i will sell nothing :P
So about the guys that doshn't know me i am developer trusted and skilled as the guys here are telling 
http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/156947-all-my-stuff/?do=findComment&comment=2115193
 So to stop spamming if anyone is interested for packs/codes - etc, pm me here or add me at Skype : krash1to. 

P.S i want my works to be with mature guys not kids !

Edited by Kraσh

you can't talk too much you aren't even USA Citizen so you don't have grammar to talk proper.

said the american Citizen living in vzla with Latino native language and "saudi prince father" go die

Edited by xdem

Yeah, i have deleted my skype cause i stop working on java and in skype was many contacts from that thing and i created a new one :)

since your a developer please confirm it by answering me why

int _byte = 0x0f0f;
_byte ^= 0xf0f0;

results 65535

Edited by xdem

since your a developer please confirm it by answering me why

int _byte = 0x0f0f;
_byte ^= 0xf0f0;

I know Krash, even the real one... never been a developer, just a guy who uses other's people work