high five [L2J] L2Pegasus

`NeverMore

checked every hour  

You can also participate on our active events if you want to have some rewards for the G.O!

Its a litle bit realy tho, but events are announceded!

Goosebumps brah! XD Anyway, I really hope this server is worth playing ^_^ About blessed, the item will not return to 0 even if it fails? Cool then  :happyforever:  Just make it harder to get though :-beep- yeah:

Goosebumps brah! XD Anyway, I really hope this server is worth playing ^_^ About blessed, the item will not return to 0 even if it fails? Cool then  :happyforever:  Just make it harder to get though :-beep- yeah:

yes that exaclty :)

Bump!!

lmao,seems you already making fans:))

I am really loved on this place as you can see...

Think that someone made a new e-mail a new account and opened photoshop to create this image to post it here ...

Pathetic? or ?

Edited by `NeverMore

I am really loved on this place as you can see...

Think that someone made a new e-mail a new account and opened photoshop to create this image to post it here ...

Pathetic? or ?

Just don't pay attention to fanbois dude, I call them entertaining bumpers

Just don't pay attention to fanbois dude, I call them entertaining bumpers

Yes thats what i am going to do!

I already know who is he but i will not take any action aganst him, but on the other hand i would like to thank him for giving some activity and clicks to my topic.

8 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users
`NeverMore, vaiNmode, Eagle_Eye, Brendar, Jeyse, SantosMark, Cr4wd, DirtySexMusic

Peace.

~ABOUT BETA~

We invite everyone to our beta opening at 24-05-2014 and 6am.

During beta mode , all players should report bugs and problems to our forum.

BETA will end at 29/05/2014 and at 6am.

Then we are gonna fix/resolve every reported bug/problem and prepare the server for G.O!

G.O will be on --> 31/05/2014.

Invite all your friends and join our BETA, more players more reports which means stabled and buggless gameplay.

Edited by `NeverMore

8 members, 22 guests, 0 anonymous users

`NeverMore, DirtySexMusic, scoobymath, Eagle_Eye, Brendar, Jeyse, SantosMark, Cr4wd

Edited by Universe
Removed Picture Content

The grammar isn't important as long as we can understand what the other one is saying :forever alone like a boss: What truly matters is the capability of the server ;D

When offering something above average and not sloppy,in my opinion English skills actually do matter since your language and grammar reflects upon your work.Of course that is my own point of view.

That being said,gl.

Edited by Eagle_Eye

Server is online! ( gm only ) 
You can download our patch and be ready for the BETA!

For more information please visit our site/forum or read above.

First Method ( Recommended )

• Download and Install Lineage 2 High Five Part 5 client ( direct download | torrent download )
  • Download  L2Pegasus Updater( direct download | mediafire download )
  • Copy and paste L2Pegasus Updater to your client ( default --> C:\Program Files (x86)\NCsoft\Lineage II )
  • Run it and when all files are downloaded click PLAY button and start your journey.

Second Method (Non  Recommended )

• Download and Install Lineage 2 High Five Part 5 client ( direct download | torrent download )
  • Download our system  ( direct download | mediafire download ) 
  • Copy and paste our system to your client ( default --> C:\Program Files (x86)\NCsoft\Lineage II )
  • Start L2Pegasus from l2.exe ( located into system folder )