L2Ps Phoenix (Fandc) Based Pack And Svn (H5)

• 3 months later...

Iam getting these errors..

[12:59:04] ERROR C:\new server\gameserver\data\scripts\services\community\Region
Community.java:683,122: The method contains(java.lang.CharSequence) from the typ
e java.lang.String refers to the missing type java.lang.CharSequence
[12:59:04] ERROR C:\new server\gameserver\data\scripts\services\community\Region
Community.java:687,164: The method contains(java.lang.CharSequence) from the typ
e java.lang.String refers to the missing type java.lang.CharSequence
Community.java:699,4: Arrays cannot be resolved
Community.java:701,16: Arrays cannot be resolved
[12:59:04] ERROR C:\new server\gameserver\data\scripts\services\community\Servic
esCommunity.java:97,16: The method replace(char, char) in the type java.lang.Str
ing is not applicable for the arguments (java.lang.String, java.lang.String)
[12:59:04] ERROR C:\new server\gameserver\data\scripts\services\community\StatMa
nager.java:185,22: The method replace(char, char) in the type java.lang.String i
s not applicable for the arguments (java.lang.String, java.lang.String)
[12:59:04] ERROR C:\new server\gameserver\data\scripts\services\community\StatMa
nager.java:246,22: The method replace(char, char) in the type java.lang.String i
nager.java:308,22: The method replace(char, char) in the type java.lang.String i
nager.java:362,22: The method replace(char, char) in the type java.lang.String i

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

i had a l2jps h5 server from him one of my friend help me work on it l2jps he not good on help out if u keep MP him then he block you so DONT PAY HIM money  u get  no help  if u do look to puy a l2 server look in to it ok

i had a l2jps h5 server from him one of my friend help me work on it l2jps he not good on help out if u keep MP him then he block you so DONT PAY HIM money  u get  no help  if u do look to puy a l2 server look in to it ok

yes fking scammer robik :D