Random Fight

Lioy

Yeah seriously same error with array as top comment from me... what should change?  +players.firstElement().

i delete the code cuz i havent the time for fix all problems..and believe me have and other problems. delete too  and wait for other share haha :D 

I checked the code and its stable ^^ besides its for interlude if you are trying to do it for freya, you need to change some lines and imports ^^

I checked the code and its stable ^^ besides its for interlude if you are trying to do it for freya, you need to change some lines and imports ^^

i have change some things but nothing...i had a problem when say in announce change 2 players from 3 for example and stop here. if i register up to 2 players i had a problem. the second problem is after teleport 2 characters in pvp place if someone of 2 die event dont stop or doesnt say something..this for now and yes i try to do it for freya l2j but  i havent any error at console or in eclipse when i add the code and change some things...anyway im realy tired to try adapt again this code and fix all problems for works correct on freya..

Yes but maybe you know the problem like the guy posted on top (with picture and with array) ? for freya

Yes but maybe you know the problem like the guy posted on top (with picture and with array) ? for freya

the code need some changes for work on freya. i have change some things but want more and i havent the time for make this code fully working on freya. so leave the code and search for other :D

the code need some changes for work on freya. i have change some things but want more and i havent the time for make this code fully working on freya. so leave the code and search for other :D

Why i need to repeat 50-55 times what i said before? I already did the adoption i just need help with problem appear (previous comment)

I don't want you tell me that code need adoption or quit it does not help... 

anyway for god sake

Works perfect in H5..

Just change local of fight to Arena, if run in other location, players get FLAG/PK..

Thanks to share for us!

http://imgur.com/a/PQo7S#0

Edited by Hl4p3x

Works perfect in H5..

Just change local of fight to Arena, if run in other location, players get FLAG/PK..

Thanks to share for us!

http://imgur.com/a/PQo7S#0

you havent any error?  if i register up to 2 players event dont choose 2 players from registered and stuck here. if i register 2 players only, teleport the players in the place but when 1 of 2 players die dont say anything and dont give the reward and i use l2j freya..

work in IL, but the event works only for 2 players

More than two, error...

protected void pickPlayers()
{
if(players.isEmpty() || players.size() < 2)
{
Announcements.getInstance().gameRandonFight("Random Fight Event aborted because no many partitipations, we are sorry.");
clean();
return;
}

for(L2PcInstance p : players)
if(p.isInOlympiadMode() || Olympiad.getInstance().isRegistered(p))
{
players.remove(p);
p.sendMessage("You automatically left from event because of your olympiad obligations.");
}

int rnd1=Rnd.get(players.size());
int rnd2=Rnd.get(players.size());

while(rnd2==rnd1)
rnd2=Rnd.get(players.size());

for(L2PcInstance player : players)
{
if(player != players.get(rnd1) && player != players.get(rnd2))
players.remove(player);
}

Announcements.getInstance().gameRandonFight("Players selected: "+players.firstElement().getName()+" || "+players.lastElement().getName());
Announcements.getInstance().gameRandonFight("Players will be teleported in 15 seconds");
ThreadPoolManager.getInstance().scheduleGeneral(new teleportPlayers(), 15000);
}

rsrs

and where is your error?

this

work in IL, but the event works only for 2 players

More than two, error...

protected void pickPlayers()
{
if(players.isEmpty() || players.size() < 2)
{
Announcements.getInstance().gameRandonFight("Random Fight Event aborted because no many partitipations, we are sorry.");
clean();
return;
}

for(L2PcInstance p : players)
if(p.isInOlympiadMode() || Olympiad.getInstance().isRegistered(p))
{
players.remove(p);
p.sendMessage("You automatically left from event because of your olympiad obligations.");
}

int rnd1=Rnd.get(players.size());
int rnd2=Rnd.get(players.size());

while(rnd2==rnd1)
rnd2=Rnd.get(players.size());

for(L2PcInstance player : players)
{
if(player != players.get(rnd1) && player != players.get(rnd2))
players.remove(player);
}

Announcements.getInstance().gameRandonFight("Players selected: "+players.firstElement().getName()+" || "+players.lastElement().getName());
Announcements.getInstance().gameRandonFight("Players will be teleported in 15 seconds");
ThreadPoolManager.getInstance().scheduleGeneral(new teleportPlayers(), 15000);
}

rsrs

not call more than 2