False/spamming Feedback

xdem

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/177356-l2j-l2tales/page-3

if you check the last pages you will see a shitload of randoms bumping L2Tales and giving an excelent feedback and a name after it.

According to these http://l2tales.com/forum/index.php?topic=3094.msg12924;topicseen#msg12924 their admin gives reward in order to push the random sheep to give a false and unethical feedback.

For the sake of this forum, since the L2 Server Section is the one that keeps this forum online you must clean it, and warn the admins.

Hey pro developer, you care to much about anyone, why don't you get a life ? i dont see any rule anywhere about those shits you are talking, excepting that in this way forum grow up and can get some nice peoples and not trashes like you.

Edited by claww

Hey pro developer, you care to much about anyone, why don't you get a life ? i dont see any rule anywhere about those shits you are talking, excepting that in this way forum grow up and can get some nice peoples and not trashes like you.

Last warning, ban is on its way.

wow i'm scared trance :) are you licking xdem ass or ?

i think you should care about what this guy is saying above. This guy destroy the community same like you

Edited by claww

wow i'm scared trance :) are you licking xdem ass or ?

i think you should care about what this guy is saying above. This guy destroy the community same like you

Oh god I dont rly get how you can be so annoying and stupid. Speaking about destroying? You havent destroyed the forum, but the whole l2 community with ur crap pack.

//Ontopic

Tales desesperate to get new players, saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. 

Edited by marialeonmar

you cannot destroy l2 community with a crap pack, smart ass :D

You can actually.

Secondly - you bring nothing to this post and it's none of your business.

Don't post because you have a small penis and can't let xdem's criticisms go - wether true or not.

This thread has nothing to do with that.

The only thing more pathethic than a internet troll - is someone who trolls back because of their epenis ego being hurt.

You can actually.

Secondly - you bring nothing to this post and it's none of your business.

Don't post because you have a small penis and can't let xdem's criticisms go - wether true or not.

This thread has nothing to do with that.

The only thing more pathethic than a internet troll - is someone who trolls back because of their epenis ego being hurt.

reading is an art and you lack of it

Edited by claww

reading is an art and you lack of it

....and specificly point out where i failed to read?

This is thread regarding someone giving users the incentive to post something fast and positive about a server.

Which makes their feedback poisoned and worthless to anyone trying to determine if it's good server.

Come on then argument your reasoning for posting.

Either you want to be a logical adult or want to be like all the other idiots on this forum that like to act as tough men with nothing but empty words.

Which one is it claw?

Edited by mcbigmac

Topic junked.

claww you are bad influence on this forum and we both know it; hell, the whole community knows it. I don't have ban for a limited time so you can start feeling happy for not perma banning you right now. Consider this as your last warning. Also I laughed when you told xdem to get a life, when you monitor his posts every minute you are here and trash talk on his posts aswell.

xdem is trashing every bad project, whether you like it or not it's the truth yet again none accepts it.