Make Drop/spoil Patch

xeL

Hello,

Can some one tell me please how to make a drop/spoil patch for interlude? Like this one: http://www.lineage2media.com/DROP%20PATCH%20SPOIL%20HELLBOUND%20LIneage%202.html

Thank you!

Hello,

Can some one tell me please how to make a drop/spoil patch for interlude? Like this one: http://www.lineage2media.com/DROP%20PATCH%20SPOIL%20HELLBOUND%20LIneage%202.html

Thank you!

Well, that looks like the shift + click option.

May i know how it works ?

What i mean is , when you point out the mob this list appears or by pointing one of the icons under mobs name(in target) or in another way ?

Well, that looks like the shift + click option.

May i know how it works ?

What i mean is , when you point out the mob this list appears or by pointing one of the icons under mobs name(in target) or in another way ?

Well is not shift +click option. As you can see some skill icons are placed under the HP bar of mob and that info can be found on the skillname-e. The idea what i need to know is how he extracted from the server that info because I want to do it for my.

And yet you have no ideea how to work in ai.obj ( you self admited this )

Good developer.

What you work on server side ? Notepad++ ??

I need refresh your memorie. I said that is no app for change quest rates in ai.obj and i never made it in ai.obj . There is NO where that I said i don't know to work in ai.obj. But for your info(off topic): if you want to change qest rated , change the two push_const in the [rand] function up from [GiveItem1] function at the item you want. Example if is 1st push_const 50 and other push_const 2 is 2/50 drop rate = 4% with a simple math calucation (2*100/50)=4%. And for this is only a text editor needed. Is no problem if you don't know all , is kind of normal and is no shame, . If I don't know i ask but for sure if i asked some one and didn't knew i didn't started to flame as you do. Ofc no one can know all.

Edited by xeL

Memorie  ?  Maybe .. memory ?

Notepad has always been too damn complicated.

That was not a flame, it was a statement.

Random info : HB ext being released soon. :)

Sorry for english. I know is hard, but other way didn't found too.

Edited by xeL

Memorie  ?  Maybe .. memory ?

Notepad has always been too damn complicated.

That was not a flame, it was a statement.

Random info : HB ext being released soon. :)

Don't deal with this guy, he's a scammer.

Well is not shift +click option. As you can see some skill icons are placed under the HP bar of mob and that info can be found on the skillname-e. The idea what i need to know is how he extracted from the server that info because I want to do it for my.

So, i searched it a bit and i don't know how it can be done.

But i though of it and i think i found a way.

I think it's possible to be done by adding in all mobs in the server a custom skill (same for all).

This custom skill will take the infos from all mobs but will show to you only the infos of the selected mob.

Something like that.

So, i searched it a bit and i don't know how it can be done.

But i though of it and i think i found a way.

I think it's possible to be done by adding in all mobs in the server a custom skill (same for all).

This custom skill will take the infos from all mobs but will show to you only the infos of the selected mob.

Something like that.

Yes. I know. But grabing the corect info is hard. :)

True, but i cannot find an other way for this to be done. :)

Well it burns my brain but with excel  SUBSTITUTE  or VLOOKUP will work to not make 1 by 1 :). Thank you!