classic L2Cleaver 30X Interlude

fearless1

if server lasts 3 months im ok with that, im not gonna spend the rest of my life on a 30x server, i think many ppl will agree on that, in 3 months you will have hella fun... if server is corrupt it is irrelevant every servers admin got friends and if u were in that place u would help ur friends when they join ur server, maybe some of them make it so obvious and unfair that it is unplayable, ok!. But as far as i know l2cleaver was a very good server. I tried telling some of my "e-friends" to join but they didnt want to, so i missed it ;<. now i may play it hopefully. gl

So, as long as it isn't too obvious, corruption is acceptable for you? Lol dude. Just because you like playing on sh!tty projects, run by greedy little f***ers, it doesn't mean that every server out there is corrupt! Don't be a part of that retarded mid community, stuck on the same c/p crap, because they refuse to look beyond their narrow view. Those kids won't (ever) go beyond their comfort zone; they will join every "hugely populated" mid project, as long as it meets their standards.

PS - Cleaver never had 3k real ppl, 1/3 of the server was always off shops, take care!

Edited by adsfa

i can inform you guys last cleaver was very good no corruption many pvps a lot of ppl about 3.5k on opening the only bad was on 2nd week stay offline for 3-4 days cause of some change he make.. +1 mabout cleaver for me cya there

Haha nice rage kids :D you all are hilarious who are saying about 3 months :D server had stable online for almost a year before there were few people playing so they decide to make new season... The server is not really for money, donation wise it's nothing special nor it is over powered.... Admin is okay and he looks after the server and makes updates... not like other servers, To be honest this was one of the best mid rates in all time that I have played. I'm looking forward to the server along with the other 3-5k people. Server is stable with only few bugs so why you people rage about it? Don't like it ?then feck off because nobody like kids ^^

Haha nice rage kids :D you all are hilarious who are saying about 3 months :D server had stable online for almost a year before there were few people playing so they decide to make new season... The server is not really for money, donation wise it's nothing special nor it is over powered.... Admin is okay and he looks after the server and makes updates... not like other servers, To be honest this was one of the best mid rates in all time that I have played. I'm looking forward to the server along with the other 3-5k people. Server is stable with only few bugs so why you people rage about it? Don't like it ?then feck off because nobody like kids ^^

exaclty +1

I like kids :3

If you're going to tell a lie, at least make it believable! Now all of a sudden, there's 5k people waiting, ha ha ha. I doubt you've been on a server with 5k real people (only ru projects have that kind of community). I guess "donation wise", epics and ++ gear is nothing special for you, lol. One more buthurt fanboy...when will you people realize that admin is making some serious money? All thanks to retards who spend their allowance on a free to play game. But hey, don't let me deter you...join the server to have your 3 month's worth of -pay to win- fun!

If you're going to tell a lie, at least make it believable! Now all of a sudden, there's 5k people waiting, ha ha ha. I doubt you've been on a server with 5k real people (only ru projects have that kind of community). I guess "donation wise", epics and ++ gear is nothing special for you, lol. One more buthurt fanboy...when will you people realize that admin is making some serious money? All thanks to retards who spend their allowance on a free to play game. But hey, don't let me deter you...join the server to have your 3 month's worth of -pay to win- fun!

Yeah you damn right i've played on russian servers. donation wise epics ++ gear? what are you on about? maybe admin is making good money, but we don't care we can donate the 7 euro for nobless its nothing major... we love that the server is stable and admin is doing everything, servers like that are hard to find and.. anyway i dont have time to write this but i will just say that the server doesnt have op donation and every server has bills to pay, and of course maybe some few euros for admins work :)  gl

As i said, my clan played there for 8 months, until we went test archeage... we never donated and get a lot of epic, heroes, pvps, castle etc... these 3 months shit you are saying is bullshit. If you affraid of ppl that spend money on game, dont play mmorpg...simple right?

Edited by fearless1

You don't have to take my word for it, ask other people...In the last "season" there was unofficial donation for epics on cleaver. Seriously, even the people who like cleaver know there's corruption on the server. The problem is your fanboyism...it doesn't let you see things clearly. Anyway, I won't bother again. Gl

Edited by adsfa

You don't have to take my word for it, ask other people...In the last "season" there was unofficial donation for epics on cleaver. Seriously, even the people who like cleaver know there's corruption on the server. The problem is your fanboyism...it doesn't let you see things clearly. Anyway, I won't bother again. Gl

Well, as I said, my clan got everything w/o donate...server has problems? yes, like every server on... this "unofficial donation" was never proved. I can say that you accept 100e to ddos a server, but if I dont have proves, its turns irrelevant... 

The only thing I can say is... 8 months having a lot of fun, tons of mass pvps, and w/o spending money. For me, its good. :)
I hope I can see you in game, maybe you change your mind. See ya