classic L2Cleaver 30X Interlude

fearless1

Grand Start of Warfire x150 INTERLUDE at February 1st!

START TOMMOROW!

www.l2blaze.net

ROFL :D l2blaze wipe every month max two, no point playing ^^

Grand Start of Warfire x150 INTERLUDE at February 1st!

START TOMMOROW!

www.l2blaze.net

ROFL :D l2blaze wipe every month max two, no point playing ^^

Ye l2 blaze is shity server. Do one of his server stay up more than 2 months :P?

Btw what's going on with l2 cleaver? Any infos at forum and i can't enter the game.

Edited by Stonedv

Ye l2 blaze is shity server. Do one of his server stay up more than 2 months :P?

Btw what's going on with l2 cleaver? Any infos at forum and i can't enter the game.

Yeah server is quite stable atm everything seems good, sometimes small lags occur but nothing major, in other words playable :D looking to get that fixed ^^

Well, you will not play there, you dont have proofs of nothing you are saying, you said several times you would stop posting here. You think you owns all the discussions, you think you are right all others are wrong. Kids do that when they dont wanna something, or other person want and they can't get, they said bad things about it, trying to denigrate. If you had at least one proof of what you said, I would understand.
Well, I will stop here, server is on. Who wanna play there, will have a good time. See ya.

Just so you know, this post doesn't explain sh!t. You are repeating yourself, making absolutely no sense whatsoever. If you want proves just open your eyes, their actions speaks for itself. I'm saying the truth, nothing more nothing less. And it is more than obvious it hurts you and all the rest of your noob squad. Face the facts boy, sooner the better.. Have fun playing and please, make sure you give them some of your daddy's money, they will appreciate it!

4k including boxes,which are way many. Its clearly made for money anyway,barakiel has a 15h +/- 3 spawn time which means-better donate for nobless. Geodata has a few leaks,necros are way too OP with their buffed pet and most of da community consists of braindead lil wankers.