classic L2Cleaver 30X Interlude

fearless1

apparently, 6k accounts created made some lag

In total there are 122 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 122 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)

Ye and you dick is 30cm long. Dream on.

Edited by I3ase

Chillax people!

Untill 19:30 players can only create characters without entering Lineage World, this will solve current traffic problem. If you will keep going like this, We will reach new online record. Enjoy

Server had too much traffic since so many people spam login :D anyway 25mins all should be okay ;) See ye around!

In total there are 122 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 122 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)

Ye and you dick is 30cm long. Dream on.

This is on forum... stop posting as you said you would do...dont be a rage kid

Edited by fearless1

I3ase feck off will ya, nobody gives a damn about you, why are you posting here if you say you don't care trolol seeking for attention eh? we'll we are not looking for friends either so feck off..

Chillax people!

Untill 19:30 players can only create characters without entering Lineage World, this will solve current traffic problem. If you will keep going like this, We will reach new online record. Enjoy

ENJOY??

YEAH WE ENJOY MUCH THIS LAG TY :D

Uuuuu people are getting stressed by my posts. What's the matter boys, can't handle the truth? 

@fearless1 - I'm many things, rage kid I'm not. 

@MotherNature - That was a silly question, because a "job" is a service that you are payed for. My place here is to speak the truth, nothing more nothing less. If you can't handle it, that's your problem.

@PARLIAMENT - Obviously you give a damn about me or should I say my posts, why else would you reply with such hate? And buddy believe me, if I would be looking for friends like you, I'd be searching in kindergarten. Now leave the debate part to grown ups and move along.

To be honest I enjoy owning you in debates, so please, carry on. I can do this all day.

Uuuuu people are getting stressed by my posts. What's the matter boys, can't handle the truth? 

@fearless1 - I'm many things, rage kid I'm not. 

@MotherNature - That was a silly question, because a "job" is a service that you are payed for. My place here is to speak the truth, nothing more nothing less. If you can't handle it, that's your problem.

@PARLIAMENT - Obviously you give a damn about me or should I say my posts, why else would you reply with such hate? And buddy believe me, if I would be looking for friends like you, I'd be searching in kindergarten. Now leave the debate part to grown ups and move along.

To be honest I enjoy owning you in debates, so please, carry on. I can do this all day.

i'm not saying you are, i'm saying you are acting like one, is a big difference. And if you think you are owning, well, good for you mate.

i'm not saying you are, i'm saying you are acting like one, is a big difference. And if you think you are owning, well, good for you mate.

Ouh, so explain with what act did you link my behavior with a "rage kid" one?

Did I flame? No. Did I rage? No. Did I use broken English? No. Did I lie? No, that part is on you. So friend, you are more viable to be called raging kid than me, or did I missed something here? Please I'd like to hear your part of this strange accusation.

Ouh, so explain with what act did you link my behavior with a "rage kid" one?

Did I flame? No. Did I rage? No. Did I use broken English? No. Did I lie? No, that part is on you. So friend, you are more viable to be called raging kid than me, or did I missed something here? Please I'd like to hear your part of this strange accusation.

Well, you will not play there, you dont have proofs of nothing you are saying, you said several times you would stop posting here. You think you owns all the discussions, you think you are right all others are wrong. Kids do that when they dont wanna something, or other person want and they can't get, they said bad things about it, trying to denigrate. If you had at least one proof of what you said, I would understand.
Well, I will stop here, server is on. Who wanna play there, will have a good time. See ya.