high five Lineage 2 Enyo Pvp Hi5 Comes Back With New Features Opening 04.01.2014

Karasu

atribute will be free until lvl 7?if yes can you make it with 1 stone go to lvl 4,and with 1 crystal goes to 7?to not waste to much time? :P

it's shitty 10 minutes job to do it aswell

i need to see more than 400 people at opening >:D

Your knowledge about l2 is close to 0 , your developing skills if i can even call them that , they are trash. No feature is your original concept "NOTHING". You got all the free shares put them into one pack and trying to open a server that will fail within 1-2 weeks, because you haven't got a clue on how to fix sh1t.

Keep saying balance but really you DONT even know what the term means. l2OFF never had balance, and if you are using L2OFF formulas , but you don't and I know that for sure, then your server will be just as bad as running on L2j Formulas without touching them.

To the Point if ZOEY the keeper of L2j project couldn't get the hands on L2OFF proper files, and not some extenders, then you have NOT got the ability to get hold of such things.

Its people like you that I feel for the most. Also L2 private packs should not be sold or gotten for free to some Dev Wannabes like yourself, without some knowledge of Java coding or C++(L2OFF)

Besides "Im not good java developer" THEN WHAT ARE YOU AT C++, Nothing just a piece of trash.

I hope I warned some decent players not to join this server, and even by Karasu's answers back to me as are dumb as he is.

Best Regards. 

Your knowledge about l2 is close to 0 , your developing skills if i can even call them that , they are trash. No feature is your original concept "NOTHING". You got all the free shares put them into one pack and trying to open a server that will fail within 1-2 weeks, because you haven't got a clue on how to fix sh1t.

Keep saying balance but really you DONT even know what the term means. l2OFF never had balance, and if you are using L2OFF formulas , but you don't and I know that for sure, then your server will be just as bad as running on L2j Formulas without touching them.

To the Point if ZOEY the keeper of L2j project couldn't get the hands on L2OFF proper files, and not some extenders, then you have NOT got the ability to get hold of such things.

Its people like you that I feel for the most. Also L2 private packs should not be sold or gotten for free to some Dev Wannabes like yourself, without some knowledge of Java coding or C++(L2OFF)

Besides "Im not good java developer" THEN WHAT ARE YOU AT C++, Nothing just a piece of trash.

I hope I warned some decent players not to join this server, and even by Karasu's answers back to me as are dumb as he is.

Best Regards. 

And what are you? Just a spammer kidzor :o

Best Regards. 

That's how human behave when his jealousy of cant doing shi.t but watching others do many hurt him too much

Anyway ,1 hour left :)

Best Regards. 

next time u will spam i will report u ok n4b ?

also web is under ddos that's why laging download patch 2 minutes left

hmm lot of ddos on our website and website is have low protection + cloudflare disabled

this kind of ddos cant even scratch server!

Refresh page untill it works. server ON