Looking For Staffers - Check Info Inside.

Maxtor

I think SirLionheart it's capable for Gold member. At least everyone has a chance for it.

Maxtor can check if it's true or not

Obviously. Hotspot Shield

- Must speak fluent english

There are several people in your staff, but as about the rest of the forum(except for a few people), they're completely UNABLE.

FirefoxAurora!he is active,he have the knowledge,he is known here and i don't think someone have any bad idea about this person and i think he fit on staff position..

His knowledge comes from google.

Universe, He deserve it because is active and i think he helped alot to the gfx section plus he makes reports...

He deserves ban.

My recommendation on this rank would be Matthew. He's active and polite, he can speak English, he's "fresh" and also I believe that he's mature enough to take decisions of moderating.

"He speaks english"? yeah, he does, through google translate. lol

From current staff, probably Nicolas would be worth a shot as Global Moderator. Active enough, he has gain enough experience to have his chance in a higher position. 

Dude, a Gold Member is just a cleaner. Do you want to promote them to Global Mods? y u mad?

Always friendly,

Panos. 

Always friendly

Always c/p from google.

[gr] twra to eidai ayto  ;D

MAXTORA stamata re file na dimiourgis topic kai meta den apantas... eleos rizili ton skilion re file.... kane tpt sto forum olo gia promo milas... naaaa mas ta exeis kani ta mpalakia.

AISXOS KANTE UNBAN TON SPIRAKO!!!! 

Another FLUENT english speaker!

There are several people in your staff, but as about the rest of the forum(except for a few people), they're completely UNABLE.

He deserves ban.

Dude, a Gold Member is just a cleaner. Do you want to promote them to Global Mods? y u mad?

Always c/p from google.

Right now as Gold Member exists, is only for locks and watching/take care Forum.

It's nice to see young ppl like BonJovi speak kindly

He deserves ban.

Always c/p from google.

As you personally referred to me. "Always c/p from google"? You almost got me there.

Wait a minute, you didn't! 

Edited by BonJovi®

mi inglis no veri wel. sory :/

Being a troller leads to brainless, which shows the real face.

Right now as Gold Member exists, is only for locks and watching/take care Forum.

It's nice to see young ppl like BonJovi speak kindly

Yeah, talking about other's people knowledge while he uses google.

As you personally refer to me. "Always c/p from google"? You almost got me there.

Wait a minute, you didn't! 

You're using google in order to correct your words. So it was a double copy.

Being a troller leads to brainless, which shows the real face.

Yeah, talking about other's people knowledge while he uses google.

You're using google in order to correct your words. So it was a double copy.

At least my eyes are on their position when i read his message..

You know what i mean O0

Edited by Nicolás™

Its really funny,how many randoms talking about me and i dont even know them,however as i said promoting me on this forum it will only make me change the color name which is kinda boring. I dont care at all,but believe me,many ppl will cry after my promo and bots like you will be banned on their main acc each time they are trashtalking w/o having a clue.

Edited by Matthew

Ama den thelei na kanoume quote na to vgali apo to forum oso tha yparxi kai to xreiazome tha to xrisimopio eimai prezaki snifaro quotes.

banned