Looking For Staffers - Check Info Inside.

Maxtor

Anyway, as suggesting just names ain't the best option, I'll provide you a detailed report to my suggestions as I got some time off before I go back to my studies. 

Firstly as GFX Moderator I strongly recommend and believe that the most suitable and currently skilled person who hasn't his chance yet is xDamian. Browsing his DeviantArt profile you can see some impressive stuff uploaded. Also there are some examples of his amazing work shared in MaxCheaters too. But the fact that he participated and won several times the "Signature of the Month" competition as they were organized by the current GFX Team is the best piece of evidence that he's currently the best GFXer of the forum. (Apart the team). Also he can speak English & he's mature enough to judge any situation that occurs. (http://xdamianart.deviantart.com) Another option would be Voqus who got skills & awards during the SOTM events. Also he can speak English very well. 

As Gold Members I'd suggest Universe but I won't. Although, he tries enough to be back, I don't believe that he suits to such position. I believe that he's weak to judge fairly and also he can't communicate very well with the community as he lack of English knowledge. 

My recommendation on this rank would be Matthew. He's active and polite, he can speak English, he's "fresh" and also I believe that he's mature enough to take decisions of moderating.

Zake should be back as a Global Moderator. He was doing an excellent work over here and I still don't know why he was demoted by he deserves to be back. He deserves a second chance. His skills were proved, he did well, and he was active & mature enough to be there.

Last but not least, the most suitable staffer (in any rank) would be Elfocrash. Although he's an ex-staffer he proved his skills. His English level is high and he is capable of handling the community. So obviously, Elfocrash deserves a higher rank in here.

From current staff, probably Nicolas would be worth a shot as Global Moderator. Active enough, he has gain enough experience to have his chance in a higher position. 

Edited by BonJovi®

hey,xdamin i need one signature from you if you if you do good job you got my vote for gfx moderator :gusta:

@edited

sorry bonjovi i hope you must be kidding right ? first of all maxtor asked for us give some names about a "gold" posittion for someone who deserve it and you start write the whole story of maxcheaters , who told you that you are in the possition to tell maxtor who deserve global moderator place?Nicolas is gold member arround 2-3 months , you thing he deserve that for real??? About zake and elfocrash they are ex-staffers so lol you cant read even what the topic says

Edited by Realtek.

Friendship talks.

Did you recover your freaking acc from Romeo?

yea lol i gave him my account on league of legends and he promise me that he will give it back and he wont change my psw there

hey,xdamin i need one signature from you if you if you do good job you got my vote for gfx moderator :gusta:

@edited

sorry bonjovi i hope you must be kidding right ? first of all maxtor asked for us give some names about a "gold" posittion for someone who deserve it and you start write the whole story of maxcheaters , who told you that you are in the possition to tell maxtor who deserve global moderator place?Nicolas is gold member arround 2-3 months , you thing he deserve that for real??? About zake and elfocrash they are ex-staffers so lol you cant read even what the topic says

Ok calm mate,

Friendship talks.

Did you recover your acc from Romeo?

Since it's public talk yeah!

There will be poll too :dat:

yea lol i gave him my account on league of legends and he promise me that he will give it back and he wont change my psw there

:happyforever: Be sure

I dont mean that i dont like you at all but to be global here you need something more from a keyboard and mouse  :happyforever: 

@edited

Never read anywhere about "Gold" position. Sorry my friend but who isn't capable of reading what the main post says? Definitely not me. 

Anyway, you are free to disagree with any of my points but honestly, do I look like I give a shit? It's easy to post some names ain't it? The hard thing is to talk with facts, so you got my reply over there fully developed. I can't see your problem over here. Everybody worths a chance don't they? 

Ex-Staffers or not, have a look to current community and answer me honestly, does anyone else deserves such ranks? Is anyone there more capable than them? I guess not, so there you got my reply. You are free to disagree but you can't change my mind :) I may not know Nicolas but I saw his work and how it handles the forum. Maybe he ain't capable for Global, but he worths to get a promo to something higher than this. 

Always friendly,

Panos. 

Edited by BonJovi®

I dont mean that i dont like you at all but to be global here you need something more from a keyboard and mouse  :happyforever:

Speak clearly, Your are an exstaffer too, Am i wrong?

Never read anywhere about "Gold" position. Sorry my friend but who isn't capable of reading what the main post says? Definitely not me. 

Anyway, you are free to disagree with any of my points but honestly, do I look like I give a shit? It's easy to post some names ain't it? The hard thing is to talk with facts, so you got my reply over there fully developed. I can't see your problem over here. Everybody worths a chance don't they? 

Ex-Staffers or not, have a look to current community and answer me honestly, does anyone else deserves such ranks? Is anyone there more capable than them? I guess not, so there you got my reply. You are free to disagree but you can't change my mind :) I may not know Nicolas but I saw his work and how it handles the forum. Maybe he ain't capable for Global, but he worths to get a promo to something higher than this. 

Always friendly,

Panos. 

i dont care at all :y u no?:

@nicolas i have to login with that account about 2-3 years , i will never care of that forum since administrator didnt care about my account but since i am here and a free possition already exist why not

Edited by Realtek.