classic [L2J] L2Averia

Lavanda

Informations about server in english are heavily outdated, e.g. dances/songs are 1 hour, not 3 minutes as they write and you don't need to do subclass or transfer quests. 

This was the only outdated info. Just checked and corrected.

Please staff dont change the system all the time. It always take me half a day to figure out how to connect again.

We are not doing it because it's our hobby - to change system folder :)

Sorry for inconvenience, that shouldn't happen anymore. Most likely ^^

dont advertise your russians server at english sites. there is no point.

You are right, except there is.

I've created account, confirmed it by email and it still says 'wrong account, confirm it first' and some shyts like dat.

Use login and password that you've received by e-mail to log in to our website.

Once done, create a gaming account there.

Everywhere Russian language. The forum is 100% russian. I don't know why you post a server like this here. I even try to connect and it says wrong password.

There is an international section: http://forum.averia.ws/forums/international-section.92/

You can easily turn forums and game interfaces into english: http://forum.averia.ws/threads/forum-and-game-interfaces-in-english.48805/

As for wrong password, try to enter the right one. 

I was playing there since start and it is not international server :)  everyone is talking in russian , you can not find party for nothing, they dont want to speak english. Every russian is hating USA  -  "fat merican´s"  and the only one sentence they know: " I fu*k your mom" .  So if you dont know russian, do not go there.  Anyway there is one "international" clan, but they are speaking in litvia language on teamspeak/clan chat. So you can imagine "international". 

Edited by IloveTrolling

what u expect from russian server ? at this server i met many ppl who speak english well . You won't find in any eu servers admins like  here they helping always by solving problems even made full game in english made a section for international ppl i don't get whats the problem u have all ? i understand that these lil trolls flaming cuz these kind of server with x55 rates are equal to x15 eu custom server by farm level so thats making some randoms to qq about items but the whole game really u don't see the differents  ? at eu servers all the fucking time 0 pvp  95% only pve 500 on  donation op full of bots and what u have here ? u have here full of pvp at forts/spots/olympiad not edited cancels no shits buff return system and rest crap. In the end yes i will say this server not perfect cuz of geodata and some small bugs but is nothing  compare to eu trust me. Peace.