Ingame Vote System

Synerge

You cant just "use" the player's ip as you wish, a connection doesn't work that way, only if u trick out the syn packets, which most internet providers block out immediately, so you must have a client side thingie, or a proxy list. And i have seen your codes before, and lets just say that I dont see you working with raw packets.

You cant just "use" the player's ip as you wish, a connection doesn't work that way, only if u trick out the syn packets, which most internet providers block out immediately, so you must have a client side thingie, or a proxy list. And i have seen your codes before, and lets just say that I dont see you working with raw packets.

post with your main account :O

You have seen my codes? What do you mean, I only sold the Ranking and the Auction House, both packaged so you can't see much, and they are just advanced html based systems

This one no one saw it yet, as I just finished

For the rest of my stuff, I never showed anything, and the only people that saw some small parts of my coding are good friends of mine, so you are lying or probably mistaking me with someone else

No live servers for now. We will try some massive votes today

Don't get ur panties in a bunch, what i saw was the auction house, which was pretty bad. And thats not advanced html "based system" (dont know how one could even name smth a html engine lol) but don't get my intent as a act of a spoiled brat whom came here to brag.

You were mostly focused on my taunt than what i said about the functionality of your engine. So how about you enlighten us on which method u use, tricked out the act packets or the proxy list? Since there's no way in hell you can proxy an user's connection from just the server <-> l2client comm.

Edited by Scorn

Don't get ur panties in a bunch, what i saw was the auction house, which was pretty bad. And thats not advanced html "based system" (dont know how one could even name smth a html engine lol) but don't get my intent as a act of a spoiled brat whom came here to brag.

You were mostly focused on my taunt than what i said about the functionality of your engine. So how about you enlighten us on which method u use, tricked out the act packets or the proxy list? Since there's no way in hell you can proxy an user's connection from just the server <-> l2client comm.

Cry :happyforever:

Guest Elfocrash

Cry you too then, but out of this topic if possible loser

No need to be toxic. He talks with proper arguements. Your arguement is that we cry, when there is no reason to cry.

I am the first who did something like this so i really don't have the need to cry.

You can go straight back to you misery, ass-licking life :D

No need to be toxic. He talks with proper arguements. Your arguement is that we cry, when there is no reason to cry.

I am the first who did something like this so i really don't have the need to cry.

You can go straight back to you misery, ass-licking life :D

He talks, or u talks? back to your cavern :dat:

Take this as your last warning.

Warning for? i didnt insult, he yes "You can go straight back to you misery, ass-licking life"

i get the warning and he not? true, he is legendary member