Jump to content

Promotion - Demotion [13 December 2013] Public Talk


Recommended Posts

Posted

το μονο σας προβλημα ειναι παντα φταινε οι παλιοι σταφφερς. Δροσερη ιστορια αδερφια...(cool story bros)

Posted

το μονο σας προβλημα ειναι παντα φταινε οι παλιοι σταφφερς. Δροσερη ιστορια αδερφια...(cool story bros)

δίδαξε τους λίγο δάσκαλε τι πρέπει να κοιτάνε με ένα tl;dr

Posted

βγες στο προσκήνιο και πες με τη μέγιστη εμπειρία σου ένα staff εν έτει 2014 !

ευκολα. θα φτιαξω τη λιστα το πρωι!

Posted (edited)

make xdem l2j developer

 

he has the skills for it, he just needs to be less negative with the others and flame a bit less. (yeah, sorry xdem, but thats the truth huehue)

 

tho, because I know that some people will come up saying that im crazy and stuff, its just my opinion guys, dont take it wrong.

Edited by Aphelion
Posted (edited)

make xdem l2j developer

 

he has the skills for it, he just needs to be less negative with the others and flame a bit less. (yeah, sorry xdem, but thats the truth huehue)

 

tho, because I know that some people will come up saying that im crazy and stuff, its just my opinion guys, dont take it wrong.

 

did u ask me if I want? hehe, maybe back in the smf times, but now I dont care even a little bit.

 

Btw, if I wanted to be, I would have dickholding attidute already, I have no reason to dickhold a bunch of idiots just to work for them for free, sad story but true

Edited by xdem
Posted (edited)

did u ask me if I want? hehe, maybe back in the smf times, but now I dont care even a little bit.

 

Btw, if I wanted to be, I would have dickholding attidute already, I have no reason to dickhold a bunch of idiots just to work for them for free, sad story but true

 

how did u got +3 rep with that attitude lolol ,must be miracle..

 

tumblrmsqbk9lbq81sdar5po1400.gif

Edited by Karasu
Posted

how did u got +3 rep with that attitude lolol ,must be miracle..

 

lolol retard, I happen to be a l2jdeveloper with descent shares arround, unlike you who made a shitty html and rush to sell it on marketplace and get flamed, crawl back to your hole now

Posted (edited)

lolol retard, I happen to be a l2jdeveloper with descent shares arround, unlike you who made a shitty html and rush to sell it on marketplace and get flamed, crawl back to your hole now

 

ur just jealous

 

and for making me retard ,haha your rep should be +2 now + you got no reason to ,you don't know me ,maybe you start to haterz me becuz u were dick holding me on java section and i gaved you nothing in exchange xD bcuz u offered to try help but then you had that shitty attitude again so i didnt thank you for help.

 

But anyway, i was smarter ,i did npcs ,rushed to marketplace and sold them ,got any problem with that? haha

Edited by Karasu
Posted (edited)

you should be banned already and u dare to ask for promo, ed will take care of you

I got rejected already so no point to discuss it anymore.

My only suggestion to you Maxtor is to give opportunities in new guys as testers like devlin.

Also Andrew is nice and active.

Also, Nicolas I would give him a chance if I were you.

Edited by Universe
Posted

The best way to make new mods or whatever it'a to test them, yes like devlin.

also forum must stay alive ;)

With respect to newbies, active skilled members and keep helping people.

To make new things, events or competitions here in forum and more..

Anyway, make your best!

Good luck to new guys, hope you will go good :)

Regards

You are an upcoming dickholder,mby you will become a moderator too some day.

 

I believe in you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..