Jakk/stallone - Ddos Linux Bot List

the point is they are causing problems to the entire l2 market, because less and less players exist, due to ddos attacks. People got bored of downtimes, good servers going down from day one. 

less servers are posting in mxc, because they afraid jakk and some others ddos tools. its logic , but it must stop.

Oh Maxtor you so greedy bro,beause you opening with l2roe admin a server (rpg) you spreading bullsh1t LOL.

You asked few weeks ago stalone how much money he made form l2tales show how greedy you are ,the only sh1t you care its $$. 

Oh also you gave l2tales,l2vadc,l2eoa mxc account to l2roe admin,really cool bro

Edited by DBSK

Oh Maxtor you so greedy bro,beause you opening with l2roe admin a server (rpg) you spreading bullsh1t LOL.

You asked few weeks ago stalone how much money he made form l2tales show how greedy you are ,the only sh1t you care its $$. 

Oh also you gave l2tales,l2vadc,l2eoa mxc account to l2roe admin,really cool bro

so you can do shit with people but when shit happens you do not like yep ? cool bro :-]

98% of forum are using tools, even you well know that Maxtor while you were fighting with "Legendary Members" to stop DDoS the forum.

Edited by Stewie

im not spreading sh1t, this is the true. 

1st im not going to open server with l2roe, BUT i will use their files , so i guess its onother h5 enemy right?

2nd i never gave any accounts to l2roe admin, why i should do that? im admin, i can even delete these accounts, why to steal their accounts ?

the only sh1t you care its $$. 

No he cares about offering us a unique lineage 2 experience.ROFL

Ofc its about the money and noone is denying that.The difference is he plans to make an honest buck and not fuck people over like you 've been doing for the past months.(you in general,not specificely)

No he cares about offering us a unique lineage 2 experience.ROFL

Ofc its about the money and noone is denying that.The difference is he plans to make an honest buck and not fuck people over like you 've been doing for the past months.(you in general,not specificely)

honest buck when sorin(aka l2roe admin) fucked over stalone stole his website and project beause mouse offer him 1k euro to open with him .

honest buck when sorin(aka l2roe admin) fucked over stalone stole his website and project beause mouse offer him 1k euro to open with him .

So the solution is ddosing every h5 server out there.

This sounds like a fuckedup psychopath logic buddy.

feel marginalized ?

you think Maxtor can't put any developer to modify what i gave him, i bet in this MxC there are 1000000 developers!  But i see he don't wanna do it because he don't have something to hide :) 

And is not more easy to say stalone stoled SOURCE server ? not a template of SMF that is free on internet and 2 HTMLS of GM SHOP ! ? Be seriously Jay 

And mouse paid me to not make server with stalone, and to make with him at that time, he told me that stalone will fuck me and is much better to make with him and i was the "bad guy "  and after we faild of your ddos on bfp you become friend with mouse and made server with him... what silly you are, don't you see you run in a circle ?

Edited by L2 Rise of Evil

ccu@cybercrimeunit.gov.gr

cybercrimeunit@hellenicpolice.gr

Go for these for stalone... im sure once they go check bankaccounts etc they will find enough shit... 

You guys (i mean server owners) should get logs from attacks, combine them and send as package :) 

Edited by toroni