Jakk/stallone - Ddos Linux Bot List

Everyone please report 79.167.72.187 this is 1 of the owners in l2mafia which started to attack my server from the first day. Hes from greece report him to gr police to take action. Its time to stop ddos attacks! I have the list of infected computers he were using.

• 4 weeks later...

Thessalonikh menei kserw onomata ta panta tha me brei ekso apo tin porta tou o mpastardos an sunexisei na xtupaei to orkizomai se oti exw iero 30 lepta dromos einai..

ok got infos stis 3 anevaino an ta stixia ine alithina mia xara :D

Edited by Dante44®

Stalone shutted down and l2courage and his owner is a normal person who is alone in his project with 200 ppls online.

I will do my best and pay the price to get this asshole into JAIL for a long time!

Their not infected, its just a lame sql injection in webservers with old versions of p******, me and my pals do the same thing, scanning webserver provider's ** ******. Currently got 3k bots at hand. Its kind of like rooting ur android phone, u can compare it to that. And that is illegal, so we take precautions, now hope these two guys didnt take them and everything gets traced to them. Also u need way more ppl backing to start an investigation. One should try to talk with internet providers or hosting companies, getting them involved is a huge plus.

Edited it, dont wanna give ppl ideas now

Edited by Setekh

Send 350 Euros to my paypal and i can pay him a visit.Most of the money will be the ticket expenditures.

Drop a pm if you 're interested.  :lied:

Edited by Eagle_Eye

Trace a ddoser ))) smart, keep on going brothers ))
If you cant defend yourself from ddos = you're stupid

If you cant prevent yourself from ddos = your're stupid

If a random derp can ddos you = you're stupid.

I hope i made my point.

For defending vs ddos nukes just pm me...i can give you some tips lol...freaking lol-people

I hope i made my point.

For defending vs ddos nukes just pm me...i can give you some tips lol...freaking lol-people

So you would rather avoid something than facing it? You are a coward my friend. The solution is to stop ddos attacks before they happen, even if you have the best protection possible your server will still be affected anyway at some level.

I hope i made my point.

Amazon, paypal... need recuit this guy, he is anwesome!!

So you would rather avoid something than facing it? You are a coward my friend. The solution is to stop ddos attacks before they happen, even if you have the best protection possible your server will still be affected anyway at some level.

If that is all you understood from my message then you're a qualified idiot.

Amazon, paypal... need recuit this guy, he is anwesome!!

Currently working at Oracle )))

Do us all a favour and jump of a building