Jakk/stallone - Ddos Linux Bot List

If some twats are incapable to protect their own pathetic servers then im glad someone is bashing them up with ddos.

Altho since thats not legal, carry on my little gremlins, onward to jail, hai-hooo

If some twats are incapable to protect their own pathetic servers then im glad someone is bashing them up with ddos.

Altho since thats not legal, carry on my little gremlins, onward to jail, hai-hooo

I can anytime bash some guy's face on the street cuz he's vulnerable.Reason im not doing it,is cuz it's not humane and doesn't represent proper morales.I really don't understand what makes you happy about this action.People invest and waste both money and time so you can't say it's pathetic.Most of the servers affected were beyond average.

8e11869145b9d8037fadff626326ea34_pass.jp

Thessalonikh menei kserw onomata ta panta tha me brei ekso apo tin porta tou o mpastardos an sunexisei na xtupaei to orkizomai se oti exw iero 30 lepta dromos einai..

Drama mode in l2 its always awesome :D

I dont know if any other online game have such a drama!!

So you think, something like what is happening here with other people but not with you, is just a drama right ? I wonder when you face this issue yourself, what you will think.

Thessalonikh menei kserw onomata ta panta tha me brei ekso apo tin porta tou o mpastardos an sunexisei na xtupaei to orkizomai se oti exw iero 30 lepta dromos einai..

pare me til na kanonisoume ntou kai egw mesa eimai, 9a tou parw kai ton server

Edited by xdem

Egine katse na mathoume pou menei kai tha sou pw egw meta poion baraei kai poion rixnei to mpastardaki..

egw to exw pei ola edw prlirononte, to paratravi3e to 9ema, mprosta tou 9a mas vrei. kai egw den masaw na tou gamisw to spiti

So you think, something like what is happening here with other people but not with you, is just a drama right ? I wonder when you face this issue yourself, what you will think.

Seems you didnt relised my viewpoint.

I told that big part of l2 community like drama.

Doesnt matter if i participate or not.

And trust me me to face this issue about my self means that i have done something.

Without reason i dont think that someone can have problems like that.When there is smoke probably there is fire as well.

But honestly didnt realize your argument to my comment...

egw to exw pei ola edw prlirononte, to paratravi3e to 9ema, mprosta tou 9a mas vrei. kai egw den masaw na tou gamisw to spiti

Kai autos omws den einai tropos andidrasis (an kai einai logiko na theloun na ton kunigisoun oloi aftoi pou tous xalaei tin douleia tous).

Kai autos omws den einai tropos andidrasis (an kai einai logiko na theloun na ton kunigisoun oloi aftoi pou tous xalaei tin douleia tous).

exeis idea oti me katastrepse server 6 mhnwn douleias me 200 on apo ta prwta 10 lepta? kai den m afise tpt orthio??

kses ti tha pathei i aderfi? exeis dei pws gamane se fulakes? AUTO.

afou kserw onoma thl ktlp mou arkei to epomeno bima tha einai i praksi to epsaxna kairo kai eides telika p ola plirononte!

Edited by Balrog•

Go get cancer and bleed to death through your anus now.