Jakk/stallone - Ddos Linux Bot List

Cancer / Nightmare / Xtreme bots etc doesn' t offer charge , dns amp attacks.

yo know about this bro? nice so i know how you get customers... booting then and then telling about service right? good business, bro.

yo know about this bro? nice so i know how you get customers... booting then and then telling about service right? good business, bro.

Thanks dude.

You can report me too.

Edited by heopas

Heopas is a nice and mature guy, if u have no real proofs don't trashtalk, I doubt if anything of what you said is true

For example at dns amplification attacks you are getting ddos from recursively dns servers, that means that the ip you see is from a legal service.

Edited by heopas

You are totally wrong Police.

He is nice guy.i trusted him for his services and is really high without shits like those you describe.

Keep up the good work but about Heopas you are totally wrong.

For example at dns amplification attacks you are getting ddos from recursively dns servers, that means that the ip you see is from a legal service.

sure, legal service you did not want these queries so they are illegal and the one querying servers with your ip is doing this. :]