interlude [L2J] Chaos Network

Lineage2ChaosNetwork

my advise is, apart from having rb jewels in bosses, some people run solo so give people the option to buy them from a shop for a decent price, nothing too high, since this is a pvp server !

Best regards

this pls

just some info

prices:

top armor -> 150.000 coins
top weapon -> 150.000 coins
top jewels -> 60.000 coins
1 bews/beas -> 2.500 coins
nobless -> 500.000 coins
forgotten skills -> 20.000 coins

farm zones:
safe -> 30 coins (drops only sometimes)
medium -> 100 - 200 coins
hard -> 200 - 400 coins

in my opinion to be a decent server and not a chinese farming one, all prices should be divided by 3-5... and +1 for adding rb jewels in shop

some math... since the medium zone is the most likely to be the main farm zone (most players will go there), with a average of 150 coins / mob, you will need to kill 2.500 mobs in order to get top equipment and skills and another 3.000 mobs for nobless, which is too much
Edited by Myth1002

yep i agree to that, the armor/wep/jewels/beas should be 1/3 in price in order not to make this server a bot land.

And take my advise regarding the RB jewels ! :)

Edited by ExtreameR

just some info

prices:

top armor -> 150.000 coins
top weapon -> 150.000 coins
top jewels -> 60.000 coins
1 bews/beas -> 2.500 coins
nobless -> 500.000 coins
forgotten skills -> 20.000 coins

farm zones:
safe -> 30 coins (drops only sometimes)
medium -> 100 - 200 coins
hard -> 200 - 400 coins

in my opinion to be a decent server and not a chinese farming one, all prices should be divided by 3-5... and +1 for adding rb jewels in shop

some math... since the medium zone is the most likely to be the main farm zone (most players will go there), with a average of 150 coins / mob, you will need to kill 2.500 mobs in order to get top equipment and skills and another 3.000 mobs for nobless, which is too much

yeap good point

What's the difference anyway? I could even play as a prophet and use that nickname :P. Btw. have you got any good clan, or are you a member of any organised one? That's looking for Bosses/mass pvp/oly games?

What's the difference anyway? I could even play as a prophet and use that nickname :P. Btw. have you got any good clan, or are you a member of any organised one? That's looking for Bosses/mass pvp/oly games?

my clan is on obt of Archeage so they stopped to play l2 and since i am alone playing i join pvp server :) and no i dont have any clan right now or ppl with me

GRAND OPENING : 28/12/2013   | 18:00 GMT +2 |

The grand opening of the server will be tomorrow cause of psomas webhosting service is down !

So tomorrow will be all perfect and server will run as planed .

Sorry for the delay.

Chaos Network team.

Edited by Lineage2ChaosNetwork

Topic locked until they decide to unlock it with good news.

There was a big problem with webhosting, they are not the only ones. During the holidays, technicians are not available. Psomasweb is trying to save each website, one by one, a job that must be done by those technicians.