interlude [L2J] Chaos Network

Lineage2ChaosNetwork

Perfect features!
I like servers like this :)
It's pvp server but kinda retail rates on enchants and different levels of farm zones for solo or party/clan players it's good to see that you care about all players and no only for clans/party or solo players!
Good luck with your project i'll give a try for sure!

As i see you make an easy beta so all players can make tests on pvp fast w/o crazy farm,etc that's really good idea :)

From what i see till now server is really good i hope it will grow up and have a lot of fun there!
Edited by Dev Jeiko

Well:

1. There is no1 at beta so you can't check balance or test skills at pvp.

2. You put  full bottles of souls (5) - ONLY FOR COMBAT, they are totally useless, put the normal ones into the shop - kamaels use only them <mostly...>/

3. You didn't change the type of monsters in farm areas (Medium etc.) you just changed their names and appearance - right now when you attack some big ass spider, it says  "you did xxx dmg to skeleton scout".

4. There is no CC in buffer, either put it into buffer or remove it. Otherwise you will see zillions of PP bots in giran etc.

5. What about G.bosses? How many jewels they drop, what's the respawn time etc.? Weeee neeeeeeed infoooo.

6. There is no sense in making beta 3 days long if after 1h you have 0 players xD

7. Vote system - well, it doesn't let you to vote for server - it says you failed multiple times already and that you cannot vote today anymore. No idea if you disabled it or what.

2. You put  full bottles of souls (5) - ONLY FOR COMBAT, they are totally useless, put the normal ones into the shop - kamaels use only them <mostly...>/  DONE

3. You didn't change the type of monsters in farm areas (Medium etc.) you just changed their names and appearance - right now when you attack some big ass spider, it says  "you did xxx dmg to skeleton scout". DONE

5. What about G.bosses? How many jewels they drop, what's the respawn time etc.? Weeee neeeeeeed infoooo. DONE

Who you think want to play in BETA PVP server?

27/12/2013 is the GRAND OPENING

Edited by Lineage2ChaosNetwork

Who you think want to play in BETA PVP server?

27/12/2013 is the GRAND OPENING

i will :) in order to help you on balance but i'll log in tomorrow cause here in Greece those days we are with our families :)

And what about number 4? Will you put it into buffer or every1 has to make his own PP box?

And 7? Is vote system disabled or just not working properly?

Edited by Kukiman

i will :) in order to help you on balance but i'll log in tomorrow cause here in Greece those days we are with our families :)

Ofc and we know it tomorrow will be the "TEST DAY" and 27/12/2013 GRAND OPENING

I put cc too.. is 1 min fix :D

Edited by Lineage2ChaosNetwork

Change the party zone location or summon 10x more mobs, or make respawn time shorter, me and my 2 boxes cleaned whole party zone, and we didn't have any more boxes to kill >.>, I dont want to think what will  happen if  3-4 parties go there, lulz. Oh well I guess that those mobs don't have respawn time, killed them 15 minutes ago, and still none repsawned :D

Edited by Kukiman