interlude [L2J] Chaos Network

Lineage2ChaosNetwork

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/174353-l2j-lineage-2-chaos-custom-unique-style-in-progress/

// Custom Interlude Server

Edited by Lineage2ChaosNetwork

Pls stop create server...

Interlude fail (in some hours)

Now want h5 fail? waste ppl time :P

Mr.Kid - when you have no idea do not try to become smart , if you do not like it go elsewhere no one you brought by force

I played in our awesome server... What u do? fail so i can write here for ppl... Mby It saves them time

wannable admin... and homemade server :/

With love ;)

Edited by Neo1993k

too many servers open every day every week and every month , all claim theyr server is the best but we all know that ppl are behind the game and our nature is to be greedy and corrupted and to lie so we can achieve our donations and fame :)

so mr chaosnetwork u need to come up with smth better than a new logo and some promises of a "nice" server cuz ppl are already full with this trash .

i respect ppl work behind a server cuz i was part of it and i know what it means to get there , but most of new server have few days of work behind the "grand opening" so need to compare with the years of work and a small army of paid devs and strict game mechanincs to fix things around from NC , when most of so called server owners have no clue about the real l2 and they customise everything in a personal way calling it retail like.

so mr chaosnetwork are u up for this ?

too many servers open every day every week and every month , all claim theyr server is the best but we all know that ppl are behind the game and our nature is to be greedy and corrupted and to lie so we can achieve our donations and fame  :)

so mr chaosnetwork u need to come up with smth better than a new logo and some promises of a "nice" server cuz ppl are already full with this trash .

i respect ppl work behind a server cuz i was part of it and i know what it means to get there , but most of new server have few days of work behind the "grand opening" so need to compare with the years of work and a small army of paid devs and strict game mechanincs to fix things around from NC , when most of so called server owners have no clue about the real l2 and they customise everything in a personal way calling it retail like.

:gtfo:  :rage:

Edited by Balrog•

too many servers open every day every week and every month , all claim theyr server is the best but we all know that ppl are behind the game and our nature is to be greedy and corrupted and to lie so we can achieve our donations and fame :)

100% true, a lot servers with same things and other rates... Nothing unique and admin who look $$...

well can we ask about what happen to the IL server and why u change it or u will call me another kid 2 ??!!

Players find shop where can buy top eq for 100 adena ;o thats fail.. and that nab "balance" destro fr 20s?

100% true, a lot servers with same things and other rates... Nothing unique and admin who look $$...

Players find shop where can buy top eq for 100 adena ;o thats fail.. and that nab "balance" destro fr 20s?

I gave him l2aerogaming pack, a l2dc h5 - acis hybrid, unfortunatly he was too unskilled to properly change the formulas and he messed up the cooldowns, as for the shops you found the original aerogaming gmshops probably he forgot to remove them. A shame... he had a great pack and still fckd up cause he was harried for GO

Prepare yourselves in a few days come the information about the servers!!!

Unique features  you can find only here .

http://l2chaos.net/forum >>> Register and stay informed

http://l2chaos.net >>> The website is ready !

http://l2chaos.net/forum >>> Register and stay informed

A new pvp server with dificult enhance rates etc. I like that kind of gameplay...

If there's protections and no corruption server will rock...

Gonna be there on GP and BETA to test it ...

Good luck  ;)

Edited by NeverMore™