Whats the best rates??

Its not a poll and i know that there is allready a topic like that but i need to do it cuz im opening a server and im not sure about the rates ... it will be exp :150 adena :500 or x15

The bad thing is that ppl forgot how lineage is and they only join PvP server in order to get instant level 80 and pvp i want to make an original Lineage2 server so i want to listen your opinion

x15 rates are fine with a gm shop with c and b grades with some crys or with adena and a misc one , with a buffer ( prophet only ) and with full buffs in clan halls or only a prophet buffer , a normal gk ... and you have to craft A and S things ... so you will have to farm for mats to get A and S things ..

And there will be awesome pvps and while you have karma u will drop items .. with a rate of your choice ( not big one )

about x150 you need to do it as allmost middle servers .... you can add a buffer with pp , bd, sw buffs , a shop ( misc-weap-armor ) a gk with few tps and add some cool fuctions as stuck sub 1 .. or to add a sub u gotta kill a rb to earn the q item ... then u stuck a sub but the main class wont have any stuck sub but the sub u will add will have the main class skills , custom items via farm and i am sure there will be pvp too .. or to be noble u will need to kill rb .. there will be pvp .. some events

In my opinion it would be a good idea to start a server with xp rate x15 .

Ideas for x15  ? hmm ok look .

You have to put quest item on a shop . to be more easy for players . 1kk each quest item its would be nice .

That's my opinion . x15 server with quest item shop .

With only quest item shop , players would be make pt for xp , for drops , for raid boss e.t.c

Something to have in ur mind ,  x15 server need much players to be normal .

Well , an x15 Server Would be great.. as vent said ,

with craftable a / s and a prophet buffer would be aWesome!

btw , we are talking about L2Off? L2J?

Chronicle??

i prefer x15, like retail, but with until B grade Selling on shops.... and with the 2nd class transfer quest selling.... The server i play now is = to that... oh and  a low rates you have to think in this: when you have less players, sell subclass and Clan Quests on a shop and when the server reaches + or - the 100 players on-line they have to kill Rbs to Make the quests... ;D you make an update ... (its just my opinion)

its great, but take some time to fill it with players, but you have our support, and in my opinion you are one of the bests L2 developer here, so, count with me, at least to test ^^!

Go for it!

-- L2 Desire -- ^^ (nice name btw) ^^

x5 not too low and you can feel real game.

Indeed , x5 servers are awesome .. u just need to fix the bugs nothing else .. there is 1 server x5 l2j with 2.5k ppl or more online with zero lag , www.linezeus.gr (ct1.5)

every rate is awesome if you can modify the server and tweak it so there will be unique things so ppl will join

hm....my little opininon....TheRuleZzZ Already say that a x15 server need much  players. I Have an x300 server and much players and i do a poll like x15 or x300.

When u do this, u have much player to start with x15.

Sry when u cant understand it....^^ :)

im thinking of x15 with full custom shops i need to make a Low rate + high stats server i will give the chance to ppl to exp normanly and to get full equipment after beta we will think about the shopz :) do you agree with this ?