hellbound [L2J]L2 Conflict X20 - High Five

nosfera

I was preparing to join today on the server....but y/d i decided to make tests with my friend on skills and files.I am too sad to say that everything is broken...the only think that works good is buffer and shop.

If you think that i am hater or smthing go check by ur self.Drop/spoil fcked up,chance for debuffs 0.005% etc.

Anyway gl.

even if they blowing money from donators -> closes server and open new ones.... FINE BY ME !! i have nice fun there and no pay even 1 pound... GG 

wish this server the best

By playing on stalone servers you just support his cause... more players on his servers = more donations = more ddos on others = more destruction in private server scene :)

GG for not having brains :)

i tested this server and i like it, i'll enter and i hope have fun, i invite you to enter here, will be a good server

I don't care about server,i don't care about bugs,i dont care about online.I don't care about lag.I care about whose project do i help with my activity.Owner is a trash human so i keep my distance.

join but dont vote/donate its simple....thats what im doing with every stalone's server

It's not about donating or voting.I don't have problem with servers having donating option.I prefer not playing l2 like i 've been doing the past months than joining a stalone project that steps on other people's work.