hellbound [L2J]L2 Conflict X20 - High Five

nosfera

actually this guy just makes mid servers and when they come to an end he merges them with tales, i have no prob with that i kinda liked it when i had some gear on vadc and died but he gave me the oportunity to play some pvp again.

i see no prob on opening a new server like his lasts, the files r decent the online also.

the only prob i can find is that the donations r kinda op but u know same shiet on all mid rates.

if i wanted to play a mid id prefer this one to other coz i know that it will last more (even with merging).

+1 for his project.

Seems you dont understand my friend.

Ppl problem is not that they do new server or something like that.

Problem is that if someone trys to open a new server and ppl will prefer something else than theirs servers they hit with ddos so they keep the population cause there is no many choises after.

And ofcourse the done a lot of enemys after all this months cause a lot of ppl lost money and time cause of those ppl actions.

So is not project or files etc etc problem.Is just how they treat the rest of community.

Edited by Alexich

Open Beta successfully runs with average of 60-80~ players!!
Feel free to report any feature/bug/suggestion you might have @ our forums!!
Join us now to check our new features and prepare for the Grand Opening!!

Edited by L2Conflict-Drake

Haha...  just look how in denial the fucker is (screenshot from their forums taken at http://l2conflict.com/forum/index.php?topic=21.0):

Fegget.png

But the page can still be seen just like it was recorded right there: http://gamesites200.com/lineage2/details-35067.html

You're more full of shit than the most full of shit sewage treatment station amigo... really taking people for a bunch of fucktards...

Edited by Ur4nus

And as expected they banned me on their forum cuz i posted the proofs.    :troll:

http://gamesites200....ails-35067.html and see top 40 referrers   :happyforever:

spam this link on each post so that people can see  :good sir:

Edited by Eagle_Eye

Two days away from our Grand Opening!!
Dont miss the chance to check our server right now at our Open Beta Phase!!
Also dont forget to participate @ our Pre-Launching Event that is currently taking place, to get rewarded at server's Live Launch!!
More info at our forums!!

L][ Conflict Website
L][ Conflict Forum
L2 Conflict Facebook Fan-Page
Download our System now!!

Two days away from our Grand Opening!!

Dont miss the chance to check our server right now at our Open Beta Phase!!

Also dont forget to participate @ our Pre-Launching Event that is currently taking place, to get rewarded at server's Live Launch!!

More info at our forums!!

L][ Conflict Website

L][ Conflict Forum

L2 Conflict Facebook Fan-Page

Download our System now!!

Unban zA plz and bring back his posts :rage:

Edited by Eagle_Eye

actually this guy just makes mid servers and when they come to an end he merges them with tales, i have no prob with that i kinda liked it when i had some gear on vadc and died but he gave me the oportunity to play some pvp again.

i see no prob on opening a new server like his lasts, the files r decent the online also.

the only prob i can find is that the donations r kinda op but u know same shiet on all mid rates.

if i wanted to play a mid id prefer this one to other coz i know that it will last more (even with merging).

+1 for his project.

noway...

for those who know this skype ID here we go:

[24/11/2013 2:55:29 μμ] toubanabak: L2Conflict x20 HIGH FIVE starts 30 November, 2k+ online expected http://facebook.com/l2conflict

Edited by iMk4

Thanks to everyone for your nice support!
All reports will be reviewed/ all suggestions will be taken into consideration!!
If you still havent joined at our Open Beta, your chance is now!!
Join us , check our Unique Features , explore a new world of Lineage II!!
our Unique Community Services will keep you company and be at your side for everything you will need!!
We are trying to provide you a unique / smooth gameplay!!

Hurry up for Server's Live Launch is @ 2 Days from now [30/11] !!
Do Not Miss It!!

Edited by L2Conflict-Drake

Thanks to everyone for your nice support!

All reports will be reviewed/ all suggestions will be taken into consideration!!

If you still havent joined at our Open Beta, your chance is now!!

Join us , check our Unique Features , explore a new world of Lineage II!!

our Unique Community Services will keep you company and be at your side for everything you will need!!

We are trying to provide you a unique / smooth gameplay so we can make a lot of money here and then we will close server and open new!!

Hurry up for Server's Live Launch is @ 2 Days from now [30/11] we need your money!!

Do Not Miss It!!

edited...

Edited by iMk4