hellbound [L2J]L2 Conflict X20 - High Five

nosfera

aah so i see now, ur4nus, you are propably with stalone team and try to disadvertise us right..? Good luck with that, changing your accounts wont help you.

Also, stalone if u like to participate to our event, good luck with that too. DDos all until all stop l2, good thinking. Challenge accepted though.

Now, in our own bussiness... nough with that! :)

Today is the beta people!! System will be uploaded soon, and you are all welcome to come and test our features!!

Have a nice day everyone, we got work to do, true adventure starts now!! :)

You may be someone they have recruited and you're just clueless. But the facts remain facts. The L2Tales GS200 account was used, till yesterday during the night (after I brought this up here) to advertise L2Conflict. I'm Lineage II Dreams owner btw, and people like me hates people like you. Nothing personal, but you are the fucking virus of Lineage II Privates servers.

So long...
Edited by Ur4nus

Im with my team for some months now, so you dont get to claim anything. I dont really believe u are who u say,( not that i know this l2nightmare of urs) but wherever u come from, go back there and have fun!!

We will open our server, no matter the disadvertisments, the accusations and the threats of other admins, go to your own topics everyone. jesus.

Soon the Server's system will be uploaded for the Open Beta to start!!

Im with my team for some months now, so you dont get to claim anything. I dont really believe u are who u say,( not that i know this l2nightmare of urs) but wherever u come from, go back there and have fun!!

We will open our server, no matter the disadvertisments, the accusations and the threats of other admins, go to your own topics everyone. jesus.

Soon the Server's system will be uploaded for the Open Beta to start!!

As if... how about the template you are using, I'm guessing you bought it from xDrac? xDrac did it for you, right? right...

Lamers.

No matter who made the website... its only 2 images (background + menu) and a logo, one of the pics is not even Lineage 2 related and its 95% stolen.... *facepalm*

It does matter, duh. Very much so. 

But I wouldn't expect you to understand.

It does matter, duh. Very much so. 

But I wouldn't expect you to understand.

If it's used without your permission, then *double facepalm* cuz it means 2 people who don't know that the dragon isn't lineage2 :D

Servers with websites designs that are related to different game tells enough about the owner...

Edited by toroni

Ok i think this is enough. Will you let us do what we came to do? Stop with the hatred, stop with the spam, stop harassing our project. We do this because we like our work, we believe our skills can be used in such a project as making a lineage server. What exactly is your issue here? Personally I do not care how many admins from other projects came to our thread to accuse/disadvertise/harass us, but i request you all to stop. Thanks to all those for their supportive replies, thanks to all those who spent time to view our thread , cause afterall this is why we made it for.

OFC critisism is welcome as well, even bad comments, but i dont see a reason to say such things when we havent even gone to a Beta phase. judge our job, judge our work, SEE IT FIRST.

Its a free to play server. You dont want to play, well , you are not forced to.

Again Requesting all this hypothetical accusations to be moved elsewhere, go to your own topics/threads to comment about anything, here i request to focus on our project.

Thank you for your understanding.

OPEN BETA will start in 1h 15min. aka 21:00 GMT+2.

System will be uploaded shortly.

Edited by L2Conflict-Drake