hellbound [L2J]L2 Conflict X20 - High Five

nosfera

stalone is one fail admin and one more kid nothing more nothing else. 

he is not stalone server but:

he vote from l2tales gamesities200.

he is not stalone server but come giran for photo like l2tales.

he is not stalone server but post good mxc reply and take fest adena.

he is not stolone server but l2lates and l2conf have same sites.

no he is not stalone server no.

he is not stalone server but players online 1200 and on l2net 290.

he is not stalone no

re basilako posa fail tha kaneis akoma?

Edited by Konstantinos™

Who gives a fack? u think i care its hopzone topzone top100 top200 ? and who are u stalone`s girlfriend? Everything about this server is FAKE !

About the server yes everything is fake.About stalone NO.The ddos is real :D 

No its not stalone.. stalone server ppl x 150 this is only x5 so it must be jakk this time :D 

I haven't visit webpage but i can guess u can donate for anything from start 

:not bad:

you r sorin bot or diabolicangel roe dog?

What's wrong with me now? I made an account only for this cause someone told me what you said.

The fact that I liked one server is a problem? I don't have this right?

stalone is one fail admin and one more kid nothing more nothing else. 

he is not stalone server but:

he vote from l2tales gamesities200.

he is not stalone server but come giran for photo like l2tales.

he is not stalone server but post good mxc reply and take fest adena.

he is not stolone server but l2lates and l2conf have same sites.

no he is not stalone server no.

he is not stalone server but players online 1200 and on l2net 290.

he is not stalone no

re basilako posa fail tha kaneis akoma?

this...

All you guys,i think you have bigger problem than stalone or jakk or i don t know who else is admin or dev or whatever.you doń t like the servers? Doń t join.you doń t like the admins? Report them.if u afraid about these guys,about attack on your servers,report them or ddos them 1st ;-)

However,these all bullsh1ts and spam here,bump and bump

All you guys,i think you have bigger problem than stalone or jakk or i don t know who else is admin or dev or whatever.you doń t like the servers? Doń t join.you doń t like the admins? Report them.if u afraid about these guys,about attack on your servers,report them or ddos them 1st ;-)

Lombada.jpg

Hi stalone/stalone crew :)

Registered yesterday, 1 post only here ... and currently viewing l2tales topic ... haha

Edited by toroni

Stalone stop making new accounts.

I hate stalone, but at this server i like activity from gm, if we have some problem and write to shout lf gm, he open petition, events every day for more online,

but little op donate, but if u know how bot, not so hard make items like at donate 

but at this server i like activity from gm, if we have some problem and write to shout lf gm, he open petition, events every day for more online,

but little op donate, but if u know how bot, not so hard make items like at donate 

It's 1st week,that's why.Tell me if he continues like this the following 2 weeks.  :happyforever:

Sooner or later the only replyes you 're going to get are the ones regarding donates as happened with both Tales and VADC.  :alone:

You know im right cuz i think you were playing on VADC and saw for yourself. :troll:  

Edited by Eagle_Eye

It's 1st week,that's why.Tell me if he continues like this the following 2 weeks.  :happyforever:

Sooner or later the only replyes you 're going to get are the ones regarding donates as happened with both Tales and VADC.  :alone:

You know im right cuz i think you were playing on VADC and saw for yourself. :troll:  

I dont care about donate, i play here 2 days and get olf shirt +6, vesper set +6  60att w/o donate.. and 2 parts funda

Ye u good remember, bsc when we play all ppls flame our clan (russiapower) 

But here is little nerfed donate like at vadc, only at donate olf +6 !! :D