high five L2Anius X20 [L2J United] [Re-Open]

manolescu4

Dresser is such fail option ... why the fck would you even implement it ... lol

Anyways server seems fine... they either work together with stalone, or stalone is failing :D 

Edited by toroni

what u want more   700 on right now   was 1 ddos atemp  witch  was solved hm 10 sec?   good1  haaha   webisite works come and join  alooots clans here

700 ? 

Kidding right, no more than 200 people on the serv. Every farm zone is empty...

10sec solved? Website was down for like 24h, when you guys said : WE HAVE PROTECTION...  Maybe stalone dont want to lose time on so low populate server...

Attribute on this serv is broken. 

Full pt 85 with S 150 weap took 55m to kill zaken.  ( yea, almost 7 dd full buffed with 83skill with S 150 took 1h to kill it ? )

Normal mobs are harder to kill than any other mid java serv.

Java is broken.

Mob are attaking you from the wall, from the ground...

Donation are even worst then Stalone... When stalone was waiting some days to sell baium, vesper noble set, and other shit

You guys are selling Icarus weap + Sa at THE OPENING !!!, totaly fair for other players... ( i even heard some guys with vesper noble set, when you cant drop aa in cata ( bugged )). 

Its the same as Stalone serv : A Want To Make MONEY serv.

But Stalone provide all the time serv with 1k population ( even if you see 3/4k , its 1k real player ), when you have 250 max player. He provide a working server ( not like your with so many problem i already spoke )

I m waiting for other serv, this one is totaly broken.

700 ? 

Kidding right, no more than 200 people on the serv. Every farm zone is empty...

10sec solved? Website was down for like 24h, when you guys said : WE HAVE PROTECTION...  Maybe stalone dont want to lose time on so low populate server...

Attribute on this serv is broken. 

Full pt 85 with S 150 weap took 55m to kill zaken.  ( yea, almost 7 dd full buffed with 83skill with S 150 took 1h to kill it ? )

Normal mobs are harder to kill than any other mid java serv.

Java is broken.

Mob are attaking you from the wall, from the ground...

Donation are even worst then Stalone... When stalone was waiting some days to sell baium, vesper noble set, and other shit

You guys are selling Icarus weap + Sa at THE OPENING !!!, totaly fair for other players... ( i even heard some guys with vesper noble set, when you cant drop aa in cata ( bugged )). 

Its the same as Stalone serv : A Want To Make MONEY serv.

But Stalone provide all the time serv with 1k population ( even if you see 3/4k , its 1k real player ), when you have 250 max player. He provide a working server ( not like your with so many problem i already spoke )

I m waiting for other serv, this one is totaly broken.

U play at lineage.ru? It was pts, and with AM  150 we killing zaken 50min, north same. 

to Anius   Gems u can spoil at bridge (easy bridge) S crystals from dyna gun ? Or etc. 

from knoriks 50-500 noble stone and 5 min respawn

Edited by AchYlek

yea website was down  for long time but who cares??  system was avaible on facebook and  acc was autocreate   important thing its that server was ONLINE with 0 lag  enjoy  btw come and check how many pvps ppl makes 

Dresser is such fail option ... why the fck would you even implement it ... lol

Anyways server seems fine... they either work together with stalone, or stalone is failing :D

Or simply doen't pose a threat and unleashing the botnet would be a waste of time.

Is this good server ?

we'r searching for h5 mid so i guess we r moving here since other mid h5's are totally fail

so does any1 know anything bad about this srv ?:x

Is this good server ?

we'r searching for h5 mid so i guess we r moving here since other mid h5's are totally fail

so does any1 know anything bad about this srv ?:x

So much hard all rb, zaken with randoms no chance, freya first stage so hard

7 rb 20-30min one rb xD 

and about 200-300 on.