Premium Service

Guest Elfocrash

2 Pages and i still haven't received any suggestions :(

3 mistakes mate.

1)No one gives a shit for Lineage 2 anymore.

2)No one cares for a premium system. People care for Events and vote reward systems, simple as that.

3)You ask for suggestions in a greek based forum. Jeez i though you were smart.

3 mistakes mate.

1)No one gives a shit for Lineage 2 anymore.

2)No one cares for a premium system. People care for Events and vote reward systems, simple as that.

3)You ask for suggestions in a greek based forum. Jeez i though you were smart.

Oh really?

1 You don't give a shit for Lineage 2 not all

2 I've received bunch of offers to sell it already so i assume u're wrong again.

3 Why not? :)

Guest Elfocrash

Oh really?

1 You don't give a shit for Lineage 2 not all

2 I've received bunch of offers to sell it already so i assume u're wrong again.

3 Why not? :)

Seem you dedicate some time for something you dont care for. That looks fucked up to my eyes.

Everyone one gets offers to sell stuff lol. I even sold so many copies of my vote system that i made 3k in 1 month lol.

I am not trying to be offensive or a smart ass. My point is you can make better and more catchy things.

This is not something that requires more then some hours work

There are a lot of event systems voting reward systems why should i start something that is already made bunch of times?

Edited by UnAfraid

Seem you dedicate some time for something you dont care for. That looks fucked up to my eyes.

Everyone one gets offers to sell stuff lol. I even sold so many copies of my vote system that i made 3k in 1 month lol.

I am not trying to be offensive or a smart ass. My point is you can make better and more catchy things.

true

Guest Elfocrash

This is not something that requires more then some hours work

There are a lot of event systems voting reward systems why should i start something that is already made bunch of times?

Cuz you can still enhance everything. Soon i will release the first version of my new vote manager which is absolutely ingame.

Cuz you can still enhance everything. Soon i will release the first version of my new vote manager which is absolutely ingame.

no offense but.. you speak to unafraid :P all are possible for him at the 1st place

secondly i wanna see that :O

Guest Elfocrash

no offense but.. you speak to unafraid :P all are possible for him at the 1st place

secondly i wanna see that :o

Everything is possible to everyone with even basic knowledge of java.

The thing is that no one ever did it so why shouldnt i take advantage of it? :P

We also have some different choices about the best dev rankings here :P Issle/Seth/Zoey. These guys are great too, Unafraid too ofc. Some "slap"-posts of him made me to try harder and become better.

Everything is possible to everyone with even basic knowledge of java.

The thing is that no one ever did it so why shouldnt i take advantage of it? :P

We also have some different choices about the best dev rankings here :P Issle/Seth/Zoey. These guys are great too, Unafraid too ofc. Some "slap"-posts of him made me to try harder and become better.

That's why they was made for (The slap-posts)

How are u going to protect your insane voting manager same way one player at a time :?

Edited by UnAfraid

Guest Elfocrash

That's why they was made for (The slap-posts)

How are u going to protect your insane voting manager same way one player at a time :?

That wasnt for protection. It was for the lag issues there were caused, but it's k now i still have another solution for that.

That wasnt for protection. It was for the lag issues there were caused, but it's k now i still have another solution for that.

Then it was more exploitable then i imagined..

Edited by UnAfraid

Guest Elfocrash

Then it was more exploitable then i imagined..

yeah idd. Either way i have the solution now. How i dont have is a reliable way to protect the source of the new system.