[Exploit] Auto voter!

MadUser

well its not like u can't vote more then 2 times a day , as for me once i voted 30 times a day to get gold on WoW

(the 2nd time i played it , and stoped after 3 days ... was a pvp server but IMO it was better then official) , well i just deleted the cookies from the site (here's no need for it) , changed my ip (thought router restart , 16kk ip's ftw ) well i suppose with proxifier u could do the same ...

Yeah, maybe MAC Adress can be changed, tho, i didnt knew it. I doubt it just because the MAC adress is a hardware code. To change it with a software would be hard imo. But "mask" the Mac is not impossible i know ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, first of all this is just an idea, i didnt tested yet, so i dont know if works....

So here is the point, in Top 200, top 100, hopezone, extreme top 100, etc.... you just can vote once time in wich 12 hours = 2 times a day.

so if we use an IP changer program and vote, so IP change, vote...... and always like that, without programs, just the one to change your IP....

i cant test it now, but if some1 can test here is the link for the IP changer program:

http://rapidshare.com/files/47229113/MACAddressChanger.zip

please some1 test and reply...

no,doesn't work... but maybe it's just for me, cuz if I change my IP, sites writes me the same IP as I have normal :/

if u disconect your modem or rooter the ip will change in 8 hours ¬¬ at l east that is what happend to me

The proxy.... i dont know i dont use them so i cant say nothing about it

It changes immediatly,i was using it for downloading a lot of files from rapidshare,before i bought an account.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...