[Exploit] Auto voter!

MadUser

Guys, first of all this is just an idea, i didnt tested yet, so i dont know if works....

So here is the point, in Top 200, top 100, hopezone, extreme top 100, etc.... you just can vote once time in wich 12 hours = 2 times a day.

so if we use an IP changer program and vote, so IP change, vote...... and always like that, without programs, just the one to change your IP....

i cant test it now, but if some1 can test here is the link for the IP changer program:

http://rapidshare.com/files/47229113/MACAddressChanger.zip

please some1 test and reply...

Thats not an exploit, thats common sense. If you want to actually autovote you will need a macro program to do that for you like a clicker.

But if u want a really good auto voter pay for it or program your own :)

If you want to actually autovote you will need a macro program to do that for you like a clicker.

Actually, an autoclicker won't help as server listing sites have a captcha system applied. That means u'll need to make something that recognizes the captcha.

i totaly agree with soulshade its isn't an exploit

1st of all you dont give your opinion, you just spamed! And spam is not alwoeded!

2nd yeah sorry soul and for what a auto clicer, you stay on same position, you just vote 2 times a day, but you have that 2 times granteed!

Use this one to vote twice

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=20737.0

If u want more use a proxy,or disconnect and reconnect ur modem/rooter and after that u'll have a new ip.

From the name of the link "MACAddressChanger.zip" i understand that this is a MAC changer and not an IP changer,still i can't understand how this is gonna help us vote twice,or more.

If u want more use a proxy,or disconnect and reconnect ur modem/rooter and after that u'll have a new ip.

if u disconect your modem or rooter the ip will change in 8 hours ¬¬ at l east that is what happend to me

The proxy.... i dont know i dont use them so i cant say nothing about it

Mac Adress cannot be changed, if the voting server listens for MAC all you can try is  a proxy to vote many times. Otherwise only changing IP will be enough to do the votation. lichia, your server certainly has a protection against multiple votes, probably a button that will only be available once a day. Google for proxy browsers and such, which will help you connect via proxy to the websites and also make macros for it.

Mac Adress cannot be changed, if the voting server listens for MAC all you can try is  a proxy to vote many times. Otherwise only changing IP will be enough to do the votation. lichia, your server certainly has a protection against multiple votes, probably a button that will only be available once a day. Google for proxy browsers and such, which will help you connect via proxy to the websites and also make macros for it.

for ur knowledge

MAC can be spoofed, even changed.

if u disconect your modem or rooter the ip will change in 8 hours ¬¬ at l east that is what happend to me

The proxy.... i dont know i dont use them so i cant say nothing about it

No man, I dissconect my router (Restart better) and it changes immiditelly, I am using a proxy too and getting votes high! ;)

Just use this

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=20737.0

and even find more proxy's and do it more than twice, it's working I have tested it...

Hey MadUser this is MacAdressChanger not IPAdressChanger :/

I've played a L2 server which gives you points when you vote. You can use them to exchange for stuff IG... So is very usefull... But you can vote only 2 times a day...

Atm in alot of wow servers that happens.

Also L2Ownage and InfinitySkills have a similar system, But instead of points to trade for gods IG, u will get adicional % Of damage during Pvp.