Why I Quit Playing Lii

I have finally decided to quit playing this game.

The reason behind it is that it's all the same shit over and over again. Nobody has time to play on some lowrate server, if you decide to play on a highrate it's either full of bugs or is imbalanced as shit.

1 hour ago i played on a server i though to be a perfect high rate pvp, even though it had some quite noticeable bugs over classes i didn't mind it, but having a dagger hit a titan for 5k in olympiad is fucking ridiculous, ( a friend of mine plays EE and got hit for 12k in olympiad).

So my message to the admins that i hoped that i SINCERELY HOPED that all of their parents just die and not by getting hit by a car, getting shot, but they just fucking disappeared like nobody thought they existed.

And so i finally quit this fucking game, it's the same old story over and over again, servers popping out of nowhere that are made to last 2 months and people quit on the 3rd day because of imbalanced classes or stupid server files.

Maybe it was fun to play when it was C3-C4 times, but who knows we were all little kids back them and probably didn't even notice that there were bugs/op classes in the game anyway.

There should be something like the AA( Anonymous Alcoholics ) but for people who wanna quit playing this load of thrash.

To anybody else who has already stopped playing i salute you.

dude no 1 care about it what did u do if u friend and u are to stupid to play at oly then just l2p no more and the second reason of u story i never saw any 1 from low rate who play on a high rate

bcuz we have better things to do..

Yes, I agree - C3/C4 were the best times. Best community etc. etc.. Right now, the community is .... not even going to say it. Although, there are 'good' people out there. You haven't found a good server? Well, you clearly haven't played on Russian servers. They are mostly very good with different features, and there are international players playing. Want to play somewhere nice, long, with big online and very little bugs (if any), retail-like (almost) ? Go to H5 officials (x1-x2). Go to PlayDefo - Lineage 2 High Five x1 server, 2.5k+ online (no fake) !

You can blame all the servers and the players all you want, but the main problem here is you. Tried a few servers that are created by kids and/or retards (sorry if I offended someone by saying that) and you are quitting and blaming everyone .. You haven't even tried Russian, where you have to spend some time to get somewhere/something.

People just have a wrong mindset when playing Lineage II.

There's too much elitism, I want to be the best bs. Just play and have fun, enjoy the game for what it IS.

The reason why so many people miss old chronicles and thus the past is because they didn't understand much of the game back then, they didn't know things are "op" or anything. They took the game for what it was, a game.

And if they got killed, then go figure, you're just doing something wrong.

Nowadays people think too much, they demand too much.

People just have a wrong mindset when playing Lineage II.

There's too much elitism, I want to be the best bs. Just play and have fun, enjoy the game for what it IS.

The reason why so many people miss old chronicles and thus the past is because they didn't understand much of the game back then, they didn't know things are "op" or anything. They took the game for what it was, a game.

And if they got killed, then go figure, you're just doing something wrong.

Nowadays people think too much, they demand too much.

Agree with above. Plus they are:

complaining too much... asking for something that doesn't exists, want to change a game drastically...

How was every server that i joined the last 2 years till i have finally stopped playing

I knew what would happen to server before i join. Every single time the grand opening was great , a lot of ppl online everyone was farming till they get some stuff to pvp. Then the haters , jelly admins of failed servers  or call them how you want  were ddosing the server for 3-4 days till half ppl were gone searching for another server. The part of players who stayed on server had always problem with balance even the server was great they always found something to cry for. As we all know a server is balanced when you can 1v5 and hit everyone for 30k dmg otherwise its fail server + noob admin so its time to leave!!! and thats how many good servers closed

Some other things to add

-Every new server was a copy of a previous one

-90% of admins opened like 10 times a server to make money and closed it after 2 weeks

- Same  clans , same players in every server

So l2 works like a clock. You log on X server , make items , play 2 weeks, leave , log on X server make items etc

So, you quit a game, because you do not enjoy the "private servers experience" of it?

Doesn't make any sense at all.

Edited by Fortuna

I believe there have been some bad practises from the side of server owners/developers. For example they give in on players complaints and requests too easily resulting on various trends and unrealistic expectasions to form.

For example here are some l2 cliches:

If a server doesnt have a scheme buffer it sux

If a server doesnt have pop up class change it sux

If a server doesnt have vote reward it sux

If a server doesnt have an event engine it sux

If a server has easy farming it gets boring fast and it sux

If a server has hard farming is boring and it sux

If a server has medium farming it sux because its not easy

If a server doesnt have 1h+ buffs it sux

If a h5 server doesnt return cancel buffs after some seconds it sux

If you try something original (like changing aspects of gameplay) it sux

If a server doesnt have a premium website but has dedicated server it sux (I remember old l2zeus had a invision free forum, try doing that now :troll: )

Thats just from the top of my head im sure there are more.

Edited by ZaNteR

Nowadays community in almost every server is the same. The style that server uses is most of the times the same. So yeah, same old, same old. 

back then we didn't really cared about Classes or bugs etc. we just were amazed by the game and how we managed to kill a Guard outside of the city :) we loved sieges because of the amount of the people that played that time,

Basicly all the guys who playing now lineage 2 are trying to get that feeling that we had few years ago back then when we were a kids. 

;)

Edited by xxemilxx3