Why I Quit Playing Lii

I have finally decided to quit playing this game.

The reason behind it is that it's all the same shit over and over again. Nobody has time to play on some lowrate server, if you decide to play on a highrate it's either full of bugs or is imbalanced as shit.

1 hour ago i played on a server i though to be a perfect high rate pvp, even though it had some quite noticeable bugs over classes i didn't mind it, but having a dagger hit a titan for 5k in olympiad is fucking ridiculous, ( a friend of mine plays EE and got hit for 12k in olympiad).

So my message to the admins that i hoped that i SINCERELY HOPED that all of their parents just die and not by getting hit by a car, getting shot, but they just fucking disappeared like nobody thought they existed.

And so i finally quit this fucking game, it's the same old story over and over again, servers popping out of nowhere that are made to last 2 months and people quit on the 3rd day because of imbalanced classes or stupid server files.

Maybe it was fun to play when it was C3-C4 times, but who knows we were all little kids back them and probably didn't even notice that there were bugs/op classes in the game anyway.

There should be something like the AA( Anonymous Alcoholics ) but for people who wanna quit playing this load of thrash.

To anybody else who has already stopped playing i salute you.

Edited by antata

now let me make a topic:

Why I dont care

Oh yeah that's another reason i'm quitting this shit game, the community.

Like even from WoW and League of Legends somehow L2 seems to have a community that is x2 times shittier. 

i gotta agree with you but surely out there there are some good servers, but some report the bugs some others dont, believe me i play on a custom server i like it much because even hierophant can pvp but its custom anyway... i own a x35 server serious one but is empty.. really empty i try my best to bring somehow old school days i made some nice features but still nothing, nobody... thats why all servers lasts 1-2 weeks or months.. :)

Been L2 sober for almost 2 months now (yea not very long), don't plan on going back but for different reasons, 7 years of 1 game is enough. Although I do agree the community is complete b/s these days and very few servers have quality.

Edited by Danohavek

Funny people who talk about bad community in L2 when they contribute on making it worse.

Funniest thin is playing gh for years and still losing with full life imo.

From the moment i quit playing l2, i've told my friends i'd come back on l2 the moment a server is worth playing :P

Didn't play l2 for over a year now ^_^

That's cause your friends left as well xD

Blame yourself.

No longterm l2 player has ever demanded things are a certain way - or retail.

You eat horseshit without questioning anything like apple sheep needing a gold iphone 5s.

Demand specificly what you want - and hopefully someone will give it to you.

Right now, no one demands anything because they haven't even bothered figuring out what they want.

"I WANT BALANCED SERVER"

Then don't play 100++ servers for fucks sake.

L2J at it's core is nowhere near retail for calculations of everything - and l2off is not designed to be even 5x with it's xp\dropsystem.

So the entire premise of a gameplay being sped up 100 if not 1000 times - completely ruins every aspect.

Until then we'll have apple servers selling you horseshit as the perfect omg ultra supah balance server evah.

(There are always exceptions to the rule).

Learn specificly what you want - then demand it.