[Question] L2J Pack

Kràtos

Too lazy to read 2nd page, but I totally agree with Wyatt. It's L2jDevelop setion, not a marketplace, but w/e.. :D

Edited by SweeTs

I'm indirectly the author of that problem, as I requested Maxtor to brief L2 Moderators to add new projects (I was fed up to be the only pack listed, and I was also bored the section was after Spam section). He finally asked me which projects to add, I Skyped him following, which I judged are active :

hello, I'm currently sending PMs to ppl
I will list you ppl one by one, once I sent a PM
I told them to send you the organization of their subforums if they're interested

parizakis, for L2J Lisvius (C4)
vegax987, for L2JEuropa (Glory Days)
Nefer, for L2JFrozen (Interlude)
Boorinio, for L2JHellas (Interlude) - you already created the section, but I asked him to give you the organization of the forums he would like

If Maxtor wants to keep private packs in that section, eventually bring tags [Private], [Public] and [Freemium] to don't fool people. I personally don't see a problem if the subforum got ACTIVITY, and by ACTIVITY, I mean ACTIVE USERS.

My PoV regarding that section :

• should list ALL existing projects (then community makes their choices)
  • one topic if the project is new / not popular / isn't updated, or a forum if it's a main project used by MxC community (many posts concerning it on dev help section, code requests, general discussion, etc).

PS : Maxtor didn't speak with me about NeverMore's pack or private packs situation, so don't throw me stones. But my PoV isn't in contradiction with current situation, even if it needs clarity (tag ?), and all private packs don't deserve a subforum (only active).

PS2 : my PoV is my PoV and only concerns me. The list of projects I made isn't exhaustive.

PS3 : Pack project implies a continuity in the developement. My conception of "project" means there are frequent (I didn't say daily :P) updates, and the pack never stays static for a long time (except special cases : IRL and other). A all-in-one pack, ready to sell, no updates in future isn't a project.

Edited by Tryskell

• 2 weeks later...

Not that you got any answer but just for the record i will share a free version of l2jreunion for everyone ;)

So i think this topic it can be closed ..

No problem i will w8 :)

If you will make a freenium source then its ok cuz that board is for share only and your pack is private.  Glad if you make an free version.  

• 5 months later...