[L2J]Lineage 2 Rise Of Evil

L2RO-Team

Dear players,

Please be patient with us we are currently working on getting the server back online. We are currently in the middle of upgrading our DDoS Protection.
We thank you for your understanding. We will be up soon.

L2 Rise of Evil staff.

They should give some info, insteed of silence. Web not working, forum too, here no new news too. Login down

I know mate. Try login mby is up but web still down!

Here's the system --> http://www.sendspace.com/file/f4ek8c

Accs auto-create so dont wait for the website

Running a L2 Server shouldn't have to cost much, but because ddos'ing fucktards like Stalone is alive you have to spend shit ton of money on a server, its sad that ddos'ing still exist today in the year 2013, if you have to ddos other servers just to get people to play on your server whats the point of having it, you know people dont play on your server because its good, but because you give them no other options. thats just pathetic.

Running a L2 Server shouldn't have to cost much, but because ddos'ing fucktards like Stalone is alive you have to spend shit ton of money on a server, its sad that ddos'ing still exist today in the year 2013, if you have to ddos other servers just to get people to play on your server whats the point of having it, you know people dont play on your server because its good, but because you give them no other options. thats just pathetic.

Exactly...

He lost all his players cause of the shits he is doing. Everyone knows who is stalone and what he do. so noone is going to trust him again.

1 day he will understand but will be so late.

The only thing stalone can do is to set up the configs of server and hire ppl to do shits.

1 day someone will close him in jail. Don't laugh about this. You know it can happen, even from a simple player.

He is trying to make money from his servers from a "copy" of the official game so.... 

Conversations with him are on internet already. Everyone have proofs. But I dont understand why ppl still playing on his server. :)

Is not good for your image to ddos all servers so everyone will play on your server, not cause they want, but cause you dont give them another choice.

1 day you will cry hard stalone, more than you cry now. :)

I prefer to play on roe alone isntead of join on stalone's server. Like many players. And the only reason is that they are trying to do something real and not fake. And 1st of all they let us choose where WE WANT to play.

Fu stalone. ForEverAlone kid. :)

Edited by xXxJimPowerxXx

This is not copy oc official l2. Its java emulator. Ncsoft cant do something and be sure that not even care about java servers.

About ppl... Go login eoa and you will see what means zombie. They know about hidden donate lists and corruptions, but the number of ppl that didnt sleep at night, coz they was farming, is 1000+

P.s. If you can set a deadline e.g. 20:00 it will be better. Dont set server up when its ready without give us a time. It will fail. We want to join from 1st second.

Edited by voidjava

i saw donate shop. AQ, adena, bews, 85lvl, everything  :-\ no point to wait for server, its for donators

Find me a server without donations and I'll do whatever you want. Or give them money to pay for server and remove donations.

All servers have hidden donations. Especially vercetti's servers and you don't agree with the donations shop?! WTF.

Ps. Donations are not opened yet.

BB  SERVER :you serious?: :you serious?: :you serious?: :you serious?: :you serious?:

Go play to vercetti's fail servers. You will come back for sure.