[L2J]Lineage 2 Rise Of Evil

L2RO-Team

ill come with a big surprise too :)

can you re edit you age and make it from 22 to12 ? then it would be 100% accurate :) since you are a kid. :) we can understand that you cant handle the competition of RoE. and thats what kids do. DDoS'ing other servers instead of finding a way to make they're own better ^_^ gj kid! 

I fully understand, but let's look from another angle. Some random guy got 1 Baium and 1 AQ. In 5 days Baium will be up again, AQ tomorrow, if not even today. Prove that you don't need the server to be down in order to get these epics. Fight for them, get your party, get your clan and go kill the competition. It is easy when noone is there, it is fun when there are many :)

I started to play in mid rates after a lot of years in low rates, cos of a lot of changes in my life. New country, new work. Don't  have time to play like others, thats why i wanted to play in mid rate and in mid rate, every lost day means a lot for those, who play alone. Not every1 playing with cp's, clans. If i will play with clan/cp, i wount qq here, cos 1-2days not really big deal. But for ppls like me, means a lot. I hope you understand what i mean :)

I started to play in mid rates after a lot of years in low rates, cos of a lot of changes in my life. New country, new work. Don't  have time to play like others, thats why i wanted to play in mid rate and in mid rate, every lost day means a lot for those, who play alone. Not every1 playing with cp's, clans. If i will play with clan/cp, i wount qq here, cos 1-2days not really big deal. But for ppls like me, means a lot. I hope you understand what i mean :)

YWe can fix this :P

check on our forums. www.l2roe.net/forum

Hello, dear Rise of Evil members, we have good news!
Our server after long headache decided to choose the best DDoS Protections.
And we apologize for the downtime, server will reopen soon, all information will
be posted on the forum / website. Server will back soon with a BANG!!
Follow us on Facebook / Website / Forum to see fresh news!
Respectfully,
L2RoE team.