[L2J]Lineage 2 Rise Of Evil

L2RO-Team

They said they respect themselv, that they are still best friends, wish good luck to each others with server etc xD

jj

Nah you got it wrong.They express the love between them :D 

Open faster :D :D I can not wait!! Going to be best serv eva! finally a good server not built by greedy stalone and revenge! thank the lord

Edited by ArchAngelFury

yet again another server from L2Tales and L2Vadc, go pawns, join again the server from the retarded russians who made a fortune from idiots like you

yet again another server from L2Tales and L2Vadc, go pawns, join again the server from the retarded russians who made a fortune from idiots like you

I do not need you to join my server, but I have just one think to say you... this is not l2tales/vadc/eoa

If you want to see the difference join JUST 1 hour and you will see with your eyes. No only stalone and revenge make l2 mid servers.

Thank you for understanding!

roe or eoa? thats the question

L2ROE. And I'm not saying this because I'm going to join here. I've heard too much negative rumours and comments for EOA. So i decided to try something new.