[L2J]Lineage 2 Rise Of Evil

L2RO-Team

One day somebody will take care of stalone, you think all the bad guys all the time succeed in everything ? You guys will read on newspaper about him. I do not care if he ddos my server, my server is hosted in the same company with his server on www.ovh.com this is the best company with ddos protection in the world(So he can't do it with his little slave jakk). So stalone make all those posts as an image... There are many pictures with him on internet and we know allready his identity.. name ... address ... Ip ... you guys think this will continue to infinity ?

I bet he is not scared about this, he will be when he must use handcuffs. We are not kids, Vasilis is not a kid too but you don't know to put limits :)

To be continue... :)

I hope stalone goes to jail hes really a bad mofo

Edited by DBSK

ROE AND EOA ARE SAME SERVER.... same staff behind them. Donate Donate Donate.... 

Stalone καλά τα πας παλιοπούστη

eoa=revenge/mouse

roe=claww

smth else u want to know ?

roe = new l2tales server, i suggest not to join it, its just a scam to trick ppl

To be clear l2eoa is new server from stalone/revenge, even when u join eoa beta uve got title l2tales newbie, probably forgot to change xD what an dumbasses xD