[L2J]Lineage 2 Rise Of Evil

L2RO-Team

roe = new l2tales server, i suggest not to join it, its just a scam to trick ppl

RO: Daca nu termini cu prostiile astea vin peste tine in casa vezi ca nu numai claww este in echipa asta. Nu ma face al draq. Tu esti prima tzina la care pot 100% sa ajung.

EN: OlgaXXX is Revenge +++ You forgot to change your config when new characters enter on your server have title L2Tales...

Check l2tales staff 2 admin 1 dev, check l2eoa staff 2 admins 1 dev, check drop of mobs on tales, check drop of mobs on eoa ;)

Edited by L2 Rise of Evil

for me stalone selling his server files to ppl. These ppl opening server without changing anything so all saying is l2 tales...anyway i will join this to see...

is not true. and 1st of all is not "stalone files" but "claww files". Stalone stolen files from him

No one care actually dat staff from Roe care 10x moar about bugs, than fakin Tales w/e vadc staff which fixed cleanse half a year ago, about final secret and other stuff better do not talk :X So gtfo with ur fairy tales.

Edited by Cpt.Obvious

happened exactly the opossite actually,

You make me laught, how is opossite ? You use FandC Source.

YOU STOLE IT AND CHANGE ALL PASSWORDS !!

Your next target is your team member : Revenge(mouse) !

*I know much better and you know too when you devide the donations with claww :)

But you can't trick him now because you cannot buy from OVH.com new dedicated computer because there is sold out !

Claww don't have any reason to lie me !

PS: Do not transfer your donator to L2EoA

Edited by L2 Rise of Evil

happened exactly the opossite actually,

Hey gipsy greek, everyone knows tales were running on my files  FandC Source and  your new shit server EOA will run on my files please have respect to  write there thats are my files and not yours cause your single knowledge is to edit configs. 

And everyone knows thats i'm owner of fandc files so please gtfo and enjoy my files you should be proud cause you got them cause else you will never made such money you got already :) also you should show me some respect cause you got money on my work and not on your edit configs :D

with respect claww

Edited by AdZone

It would be awesome if you could use your FandC source without my codes(Auction system and Friend List in CB - i know they aren't  coded well, but it's strange that you didn't do them by yourself while being Dev on l2tales.com). So i think before removing them, it's not cool for u to say that something was stolen or was not :)

It would be awesome if you could use your FandC source without my codes(Auction system and Friend List in CB - i know they aren't  coded well, but it's strange that you didn't do them by yourself while being Dev on l2tales.com). So i think before removing them, it's not cool for u to say that something was stolen or was not :)

You ask me about few bad codes when you getting my source and using this without my accept, if you were so good why didnt you used your FT source and not mine .. so i think you should be silenced here  cause you using my whole platform :)

Server so far is great!! admins show great respect for their server.. unlike on l2tales and vadc and now will be eoa all they do is play active for 1-2 weeks collect donations and give out +12 elegia 300 attributes ( yes you revenge & stalone ) then they go afk until someone wants to donate again then they log ingame to collect more money and go off again... l2 roe server has shown great success from admin being on 16+ hours a day and fixing EVERYTHING. I dare anyone to find a bug.. and if you do well they fixed it ASAP. I will love to play this server I wish you the best of luck guys. 

P.S. I love automatic donation npc no hidden donations is awesome.. donations will be offline for awhile after start correct?

@ stalone... I know you're a greek 15 year old kid but really you need to grow up ddosing people who are better than you? why don't you learn how to develop and make a better server? but even if you did that you'd still be the greedy little boy you are. I won't event get started on Revenge.. haha

Good luck to you Roe.

Edited by ArchAngelFury