[L2J]Lineage 2 Rise Of Evil

L2RO-Team

This server dont have donations opened for the start!

Donations will open after days! Wake up and read my posts! I write fucking english!

And also there are no hidden donations!

Edited by xXxJimPowerxXx

w/e happens to l2roe me and my clan not willing to play on stalones server again like we did in past (l2tales+l2vadc).

p.s: not only stalones server just to all retard admins that ddosing other servers thnx.

Edited by iDante

No they dont have hiden donate list. Donates are atm closed and the moment they will open them they will take the decision what will be and what won't be in the donation shop. Why should you choose roe instead of eoa? mby it has less players but I cant w8 to see how you get pwnd by a guy with full vorpal+12 and full epic set+olf shirt+10. And then you'll realise what that server is opened for. Think about it...on the lest x20/x15 opened by eoa they had some of the biggest clans that are now on the midrate market. Do you see them coming back to eoa? No. Now ask why and that answer is why you should choose roe instead of eoa :) have a nice day 

Well, it was not ideal that the server started with login down and being off for a while, but seems that the team is working to improve the DDOS protection and hopefully this time they will do better. I will not quit but will give it a second chance. So far it seems a server with good features and if the server manage to overcome the problems which every new private server has, then why not staying here.

See for example l2dex. They are so big and what, they got their ass kicked, the server was 5 days off, login completely crashed and they had to restore the database from scratch, then hacked by some guy who gave items, ect. Well if l2dex fails after so many people donating there, I think we should give a chance to this server.

Something I like so far is the attitude of the l2roe stuff. Working to resolve the issues, never been impolite, don't give fake promises. How often you see a good team? From my experience it is kind of rare to find a responsive team, who doesn't threat you as some lowbie. 

So your choice, to quit, to stay, to start, but we haven't really seen the server yet as to judge if it is good or bad.

Edited by isteria

Well, it was not ideal that the server started with login down and being off for a while, but seems that the team is working to improve the DDOS protection and hopefully this time they will do better. I will not quit but will give it a second chance. So far it seems a server with good features and if the server manage to overcome the problems which every new private server has, then why not staying here.

See for example l2dex. They are so big and what, they got their ass kicked, the server was 5 days off, login completely crashed and they had to restore the database from scratch, then hacked by some guy who gave items, ect. Well if l2dex fails after so many people donating there, I think we should give a chance to this server.

Something I like so far is the attitude of the l2roe stuff. Working to resolve the issues, never been impolite, don't give fake promises. How often you see a good team? From my experience it is kind of rare to find a responsive team, who doesn't threat you as some lowbie. 

So your choice, to quit, to stay, to start, but we haven't really seen the server yet as to judge if it is good or bad.

The point is, a lot of ppls was unable to log in server till now, while (about 200ppls, .online shows that number) played. So they can easily w/o any problems kill aq/baium, all best places was free. So its a little bit unfair for those, who couldn't log. And for example me, yesterday i created account, i logged at start, created char than dc and couldn't log till morning. When i log in morning, exp rune was gone, after few min dc and again can't log in. If they solved the problem,. they should reopen server, but not like that. Some ppls can play, some no

The point is, a lot of ppls was unable to log in server till now, while (about 200ppls, .online shows that number) played. So they can easily w/o any problems kill aq/baium, all best places was free. So its a little bit unfair for those, who couldn't log. And for example me, yesterday i created account, i logged at start, created char than dc and couldn't log till morning. When i log in morning, exp rune was gone, after few min dc and again can't log in. If they solved the problem,. they should reopen server, but not like that. Some ppls can play, some no

Thats why they made a poll on forums. 

Join on forums, vote and say your opinion.

http://l2roe.net/forum

I fully understand, but let's look from another angle. Some random guy got 1 Baium and 1 AQ. In 5 days Baium will be up again, AQ tomorrow, if not even today. Prove that you don't need the server to be down in order to get these epics. Fight for them, get your party, get your clan and go kill the competition. It is easy when noone is there, it is fun when there are many :)

All information you will find in our forums. Thank you for understanding and we apologies to our players.

WE WILL RE-OPEN Rise of Evil Server. And we will come with a small surprise for all.