[Lf Clan/server] Inexperienced Player

Sido

If u are smart u join a new server.. ppl are Always asking for new memebers when server is new

so I'll be smart beging from server to server till.I find one that fit to my needs, is stable and does not close the next day?

plus how should I know what ppl from that server need in their clans, excluding the fact that joining a random invite can never be compared to one given from a player that search in communities for members.

but well, you right, I'm not that smart, but you little genius probably play only high rate servers and only classes you like or are over powered

I wouldn't invite an inexperienced player in my clan, sorry. I think since you are inexperienced you should start with high rate servers

haaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaa

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey,

i want to start playing L2 once again and so i'm looking for a clan or a server.

I'll not talk much, so here are my pretentions:

-It must be in the range of Prelude - Hellbound.

-It must be under 50 x rates.

-If you suggest me only a server, it should be kinda new, i don't want to start playing alone on a full geared server just to try catch up the others. Also the population must be between 100 and 500 players.

-if you are member in a clan and need me  there, i will play any class there is no problem in that but keep in mind that each of them got it's needs, i will not join as a buffer for you and looking for party with other players than "our" clan. Got no problem with population number of the server if i join a clan.

-i find no problem joining a "duo" in a new server, if you found a awesome server and need another partner in the game for a small party + some boxed buffers it is just great.

up lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lineage.ro lionna x7. pm me, i dont wanna play by myself either...im also hoping to form a CP

sorry for no answer but was busying with l2mxc.

but i don't like dex anymore sorry :P

up