high five [L2J] L2Mist Network

Frank

Simply awsome . I have no words . At least someone who cares about lineage2 and his players . Someone who has great experience and a great project . GL with ur server and tnx for this awsome server that ull bring . I just checked it and i liked what u did with clan recruitment system , auction system and many more . Cant wait to start .

Thanks for your comment guys! Much appreciated!

Registrations for L2Mist x25 beta phase will close today at 00:00 GMT +3!
After that we will announce the beta phase opening, please stay tuned in our forum, and always check out your e-mails/pms.

Regards,
L2Mist Staff

Check more here!

Registrations for beta phase are closed!
Stay tuned in our forum  and check your e-mails for the exact date of our beta phase opening!

Take a look at some pages from our community board:

Homepage: (Read More)

HCG4JQx.jpg

RaidBoss Status: (Read More)

1l7K3hz.jpg

Party Matching: (Read More)

uH7SDqg.jpg

Conversations and Logs Panel: (Read More)

1Hianfe.jpg

s6WJ15C.jpg

i hope so, you are giving same or better work for all working skills & balance & geodatas & olympiad & wrb  as you are giving full of alt + b custom information, what is maybe good, but not the priority.

i hope so, you are giving same or better work for all working skills & balance & geodatas & olympiad & wrb  as you are giving full of alt + b custom information, what is maybe good, but not the priority.

Priority is the gameplay.

According to our features, we provide a fresh and healthy gaming enviroment which contains a retail like gameplay with customized functions and systems. We also stand against vote forcing and donations which affects the game and the economy. In other words, our vote and donation systems do not affect the game so players can play with or without them.

Gl with your server from me :)

Thank you very much!

Stay tuned and prepair for the L2Mist x25 beta phase! We had some unexpected issues lately related to our staff and hosting plan, but it's just a matter of time for us.

We are coming to stay and no one can stop that, no matter what.

Check our forum for latest news/updates: http://l2mist.com/forum

Thanks for your replies guys!

We have a small issue with our hosting company, we hope that it will be solved soon so we will be able to open the beta phase! Stay tuned for more information!

Also, a well known developer is working with us now, his name will be announced soon and you'll be amazed! All we ask is just patience.

i will be on beta, and later will join with my gf ;) good luck from me,

GF is for the bed... keep her there. ^^

As for the server, i have to say that i am really excited! I will join for sure hope it will reach high online numbers!

Greetings,

We would like to announce that L2Mist x25 Beta Phase is about to launch!

Opening date: 24/9/2013 - 19:00 GMT+3

All accepted players must stay tuned in our forum and check their e-mails!
We will send the login information and system files today or tomorrow morning!

Regards,
L2Mist Staff

Thanks for the replies guys!
Let's make L2Mist the best!