LF a Dev (INfo inside)

xxemilxx3

Question

12 answers to this question

Sorry but, you don't need a "Dev" for:

Adding NPC(s)

Manage NPC(s)

Manage GateKeeper.

If you just want only that, I recommend you to look some guides. It's easy as hell, and you just need few minutes to understand how it works.

Sorry but, you don't need a "Dev" for:

If you just want only that, I recommend you to look some guides. It's easy as hell, and you just need few minutes to understand how it works.

I'm actually done those things but there were some fails in the way so I want someone who has the expirence with this.

*I need Buffer (Removing some buffs,To make the buffer work)

*GK (Changing & Creating new Spots)

*GMshop (a Special Shop needed for votes and Donate coins)

*Bug fixing (minor buggs that I found in the server)

That's it.

There are people who can make them for free just to help the guy who is new.. And you ask him money? ^^

I don't waste my time for nothing ^^

If u do charity than go ahead and make his srv . I helped too many and after a while they show me the ass, so no thanks for more free work

I helped too many and after a while they show me the ass

Was the ass nice, at least? :troll:

Well.. Like Wyatt said (I know, again I repeat your words :troll: ) it's kinda easy and you can do it on your own. And if you can't do it, then abandon idea about server, even for fun :P

There are people who can make them for free just to help the guy who is new.. And you ask him money? ^^

In another universe perhaps, in real world people would just make their own servers and let you and your broken server away, mostly because players can't be cloned.

It's useless to "help" you, for following reasons :

• It doesn't help others (global knowledge accessible to all).
  • You won't learn anything - at the first problem you will still cry to get help.
  • Atm a random L2J server got a lifetime of 3 months or less, so helping you means waste of time.
  • There is way too much live servers, so encouraging the initiative of a server admin-ed by a pure rookie is beyond pointless.

Gl and try harder.

Tk.

pff nice commuinity all was I asking to solve those problems...it's more I need a dev only for those jobs then he free to go.

and I bet you all started like me so who you to tell me to aban my idea why you care If I make server?

you don't help so please don't come to this topic.

pff nice commuinity all was I asking to solve those problems...it's more I need a dev only for those jobs then he free to go.

and I bet you all started like me so who you to tell me to aban my idea why you care If I make server?

you don't help so please don't come to this topic.

Instead of making a topic like that , you could easily read some guides and make them on your own.

Reading and understanding these guides will take less time than finding someone to do them for you.

Stop being a bored man and stop crying .. Read some guides and you will see that you don't need this topic ..

Regards.

Instead of asking for people to do it for you, ask someone to show you how to do it , or as posted above use guides.

My advice is... Turn the small brain of yours and all you have to do is download a random gm shop template, and add/take away couple of html lines.

Same goes for a buffer.

GL.

all was I asking to solve those problems

So, feel free to ask. Don't make such topics "I'm looking for a dev who will do all the job".. Open htm file, see how it's made, and try to delete some lines. You get error, you reverte it and try again. If you fail, then you can simply put the htm code in here and ask "what should I delete".. By this way, you will learn.

Nah Sweets, they had hairy asses :)) well, but that's the truth.

Once they got a little succes, they don't even know u anymore.. When they face problems again, they suddenly started to remember u :)