L2Off Gm Panel V4.7.1

xeL

about the new version what about other consoles like customs (account manager of vanganth i got 2 more) so total 3 apps can you add something like app1=exe path app2=exe path etc.. so we can add any like unlimit app(console) we like whould be much better and useful. thank you keep it up!!!

about the new version what about other consoles like customs (account manager of vanganth i got 2 more) so total 3 apps can you add something like app1=exe path app2=exe path etc.. so we can add any like unlimit app(console) we like whould be much better and useful. thank you keep it up!!!

Hello,

Well I try keep the application for retail. As I said berfore , any custom different from retail that you have in server and want in app goes in donator section. I don't start to put any future that vanganth or advext or others in because will be a mess. So I put in donator part. I want this app to be free for users as for retail servers. Any other future goes in donator part as in message down.

xeL

ATTENTION:

THIS IS A UPDATED ONLY FOR CUSTOM SERVERS THAT ARE DIFERENT FROM  RETAIL SERVERS. THE UPDATES FOR  RETAIL WILL CONTINUE FREE FOR ALL.

Thank you!

Edited by xeL

so this means i give you ideas but i cant use them.. i see. gl.

You got ideas, you got brain. Do it yourself if you can't deal with it.

xeL nice job so far :-)

You got ideas, you got brain. Do it yourself if you can't deal with it.

xeL nice job so far :-)

a donator told me..

Hello,

Well I try keep the application for retail. As I said berfore , any custom different from retail that you have in server and want in app goes in donator section. I don't start to put any future that vanganth or advext or others in because will be a mess. So I put in donator part. I want this app to be free for users as for retail servers. Any other future goes in donator part as in message down.

Thank you!

so adding in settings the path's isnt retail you just want to make money from it, i dont have money now and i was hoping to donate after use this program on the live server im trying to make but now im not so positive on that action. thanks and bye

so adding in settings the path's isnt retail you just want to make money from it, i dont have money now and i was hoping to donate after use this program on the live server im trying to make but now im not so positive on that action. thanks and bye

If wanted to make money of it I was not put the application for 1 euro donation or lower for sure. And I offered you the full application for free because you gave me some nice ideas.

Thank you

Sorry but you are completely wrong.

Sorry but you are completely wrong.

i might am wrong on that:

i say an idea on public and not for my personal use, after that i see that idea come up with the program but not "free" or "open" to edit it i could just call it not good option but since its far better on the setting for the user why give it a limitation?

about the other things i said its between me and xel and none of any other 3rd person.(exception for the retard donator that eventually calls him self brainless ...w/e)

Edited by Nightw0lf

Well after thinking around I decided to add 3 more  apps path in window (i want to avoid this: ' i made it for money only, etc etc') . Anyway is not a custom server future is just a app runner with timer for restart, so next revision will include this option too. Beside seems usefull.

Thank you

Edited by xeL

consider a delete option when right click on AI editor

ps a new class is created when you click on first sub menu not the other 2 this is bug

plus a "move" option whould be also nice

on build it will be more easy if program ask you "file exist overwite or save as(maybe)?" and if i press save (make AI backup)

the build option needs always to go and rename the ai.obj.new -.-

well i have this crash on windows server 2008 r2 x64 (i already have net framework 4.0)

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:	BEX
  Application Name:	L2OFFGMPanel.exe
  Application Version:	3.9.0.0
  Application Timestamp:	5000a574
  Fault Module Name:	clrjit.dll
  Fault Module Version:	4.0.30319.19215
  Fault Module Timestamp:	519b29d9
  Exception Offset:	000556e8
  Exception Code:	c0000005
  Exception Data:	00000008
  OS Version:	6.1.7601.2.1.0.274.10
  Locale ID:	1033
  Additional Information 1:	0a9e
  Additional Information 2:	0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Additional Information 3:	0a9e
  Additional Information 4:	0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
  C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt